Pink Floyd Overrated

Old September 13th 08, 05:34 PM posted to alt.music.led-zeppelin,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles
Kyla =^*.*.^=\

Default Pink Floyd Overrated

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 11:13:41 -0500, Nil wrote:

On 12 Sep 2008, "
wrote in alt.music.led-zeppelin:

I'm mostly just trying to get a rise out of Raja.

Slow day.

Better than than yet another game of Windows Solitaire, I guess.

Please stay out of the Pink Floyd newgroup, little children! Bye Bye
kittns r sooooo kute
--
Kyla%b
now deleting entire thread
Old September 14th 08, 02:06 AM posted to alt.music.led-zeppelin,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles
The Walrus was Danny

Kyla%b
now deleting entire thread

Another cachet of countless clicks of a mouse and taps of the keyboard
fuelled by the ever pointless Bloody Kyla. Another month of the
generator run by the imaginary small town I've invented. I might
actually despise this dreadful woman more than.....no...that's just
silly. Forget I said that.

Danny

Pink Will Granby Cat anecdotes 6 August 12th 08 12:12 PM
When did Radiohead turn into a Pink Floyd rip off? Cus Tyson Cat health & behaviour 28 December 22nd 06 10:49 AM
Pink Cat Kate Cat anecdotes 19 September 8th 05 05:42 AM
Pink Cat Bev Cat anecdotes 21 November 12th 03 10:49 AM