youtube video

Old July 19th 09, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default youtube video

Hi. I finally got mom to put up this video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAcdM8d6d2w

Clarence
Old July 19th 09, 06:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

It lukz like yoo haz a furry kozy bed, wuntz yoo finully gitz up dere.

Rebecca

Old July 19th 09, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Wow! Chester is so gud at inspekting. Furry fassinayteeng tew watsh
an eggzpurt in akshun.

MeOwy, inspired..

Old July 19th 09, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 20:44:30 -0700 (PDT),
ClowderCat's nimble, little paws typed:

Hi. I finally got mom to put up this video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAcdM8d6d2w

Clarence

Yoo iz certainly furry afletic, Chester, and haff
kwite a "Meow". Buttid I wood suggest dat yoo do
dis inspektin in a FUDZ closet, nottid da baffrum!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/19/2009 4:59:18 PM
Old July 19th 09, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Yu wowk me up wen I herd yu meow wile I wuz asweep on da gezt bed in da
pooter ruum!
P2nya

.. .

Old July 19th 09, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

I didna heer enny "meow". I beddur go bak to da biddeeo an turn on da
meowsoundz fing.

MeOwy, dissapoinkd did not heer a meow.

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in messagenews:13km2ox4optx0$.ssbonfdy3pcp$.dlg@40tud e.net...

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 20:44:30 -0700 (PDT),
ClowderCat's nimble, little paws typed:

Hi. *I finally got mom to put up this video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAcdM8d6d2w

Clarence

Yoo iz certainly furry afletic, Chester, and haff
kwite a "Meow". Buttid I wood suggest dat yoo do
dis inspektin in a FUDZ closet, nottid da baffrum!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/19/2009 4:59:18 PM- Hide quoted text -

Old July 19th 09, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Yoo ar adsoplootly wite, Chester! I heered yoo dis tyme an I agwee
wif efurryfing yoo sed.

MeOwy, kwite frilled to heer Chester speeking bout his wurk.

Old July 19th 09, 11:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dat iz kewel and driffed Sadie krazie. Butted why didnt u kus krawl up da
showerz kurtin and get dere?

Old July 20th 09, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Thuh stoopid youtube on Meowmiez pooter wont wurk n hur iz ufrayed tew
install et cuz it mite mayke hur pooter krash.
Mosey...hissed at da pooter

"MeOwy"

Old July 20th 09, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

That's Chester, before he went to the bridge last summer. He slept
there most of the time.

Clarence

On Jul 19, 1:13*am, "Rebecca"
wrote:
It lukz like yoo haz a furry kozy bed, wuntz yoo finully gitz up dere.

Rebecca

"ClowderCat" wrote in message

Hi. *I finally got mom to put up this video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAcdM8d6d2w

Clarence- Hide quoted text -