Cat antics that never get old...

Old April 11th 04, 01:24 AM
Kitkat

Default Cat antics that never get old...

The human food thread was cracking me up for some reason. What else do your
cats do that make you laugh each and every time. There are some things that
Luna does that just about kill me...without fail.

-when her mouth hangs open cuz she smells something

-when we play with a dangly toy and she jumps up on the bed

-her paw coming under the door when we play the "sock game"

-the sound of her crunching her food OR drinking water. ::::thip thip thip
thip:::

-playing hide and seek with her and seeing her peer around a corner.

what about you'se guys?
pam

"Enjoy every second of your life...it may end at any time and you may come back
as some loser with bad taste." -my friend JoeyJojo

***notice spam blocker***
Old April 11th 04, 01:41 AM
RobZip

"Kitkat" wrote in message
Sammie forgetting to reel her tounge all the way in after a yawn. That half
tounge hanging out looks clownish as can be.

Cassie cat deciding I've made her wait too long for chow - follows along
just behind my feet, reaches out with a paw and swats me across the achilles
tendon a few times on the way to feeding.

Old April 11th 04, 01:44 AM
Mary

"Kitkat" wrote in message
The human food thread was cracking me up for some reason. What else

do your
cats do that make you laugh each and every time.

When I love on Buddha (when she is not in the mood) and she freezes
and rolls her eyes, obviously thinking, "hmmm, I'm pretty comfortable,
if I just wait this out maybe she'll leave."

When I stop petting Buddha when she IS in the mood and she slaps at my
retreating hand.

When she walks by the rack of coffee mugs and throws out a wild slap
at her reflection in passing and just lumbers on.

When she lays on my leg as I sit on the couch and I have to get up and
she hollers and hisses and stomps off just because she was warm and
comfy.

When I play in bed with Cheeks with the tape measure creature Cheeks
sails off the bed in full pursuit, having overshot the mark.

Buddha's evening sprawl, in which this very fat tuxedo displays her
white bikini to all, andtilts her head like she's pondering and washes
her little white feet. It looks like her bikini bottoms are falling
down due to her belly. (She's on a diet!)

Cheeks responding to my husband's petting with the elevator butt
thing. She does not do this when I pet her, and when he does she lips
her nearby catnip toys madly, purrs, trills, and "bing" goes the butt.
I can see her thinking "ooo, you smell like a BOY."

Old April 11th 04, 06:37 AM
Dennis Carr

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 00:24:20 +0000, Kitkat wrote:

The human food thread was cracking me up for some reason. What else do your
cats do that make you laugh each and every time. There are some things that
Luna does that just about kill me...without fail.

That every time I or anyone else go into our kitchen, both of the cats are
there ahead of me somehow, seemingly "knowing" that mommy or daddy is
going to give them a chunk of raw beef.

Guests. They're not for breakfast anymore. *POUNCE*

Potato chips and popcorn - they're not *just* for breakfast.

At 5:15 AM every morning without fail, Lina wants to play with my own paw.
Of course, she takes the time to courteously awaken me before she starts
playing with it by... well, playing with it.

Zelgadis can't *stand* being picked up, but knows a good cuddle with mom
or dad when she sees it and will take advantage of that one spot next to
us as soon as somebody lays down in bed.

--
Dennis Carr - | I may be out of my mind,
http://www.dennis.furtopia.org | But I have more fun that way.

Old April 11th 04, 07:39 AM
Kitkat

Zelgadis can't *stand* being picked up, but knows a good cuddle with mom
or dad when she sees it and will take advantage of that one spot next to
us as soon as somebody lays down in bed.

Sounds a lot like a Luna I know.

also when we're playin a little rough and she thinks shes super bad-ass.

and elevator butt (someone else mentioned this)

and so many more hilarious things.

i love my cat,