Air Travel With Cat

Old October 18th 04, 02:15 PM
Luvskats00

Why do you insist on going on a plane for 5 hours for another "ribbon"? As a
publicist, I know press materials do not have to reflect prize winning acclaims
from all over the planet. If Isis has received ribbons in the local area, and
nearby regions, you can promote that and your agenda, too.
Old October 18th 04, 02:20 PM
Luvskats00

Here's another idea. Cats are incorporated in social work situations all the
time. They are brought to to nursing homes (the elderly respond well to
animals), community areas for the disabled (many connect to the animals), etc.
That would do so much more for people that cat shows, no?

Old October 18th 04, 02:27 PM
Phil P.

"Luvskats00" wrote in message
Here's another idea. Cats are incorporated in social work situations all

the
time. They are brought to to nursing homes (the elderly respond well to
animals), community areas for the disabled (many connect to the animals),

etc.
That would do so much more for people that cat shows, no?

....and many elderly people are hearing impaired.- they would enjoy the cats
without being forced to listen to CP's mindless babbling.

Old October 18th 04, 02:29 PM
KellyH

"Sherry " wrote in message
And for WHAT? How is this going to benefit Isis? It's not.
I also find it completely ironic that you claim you can't afford vet care,
or
better quality food for your cats. But you can pay for airfare, hotel
room, cat
show entry fees (which aren't cheap).
It's all about Noehl Rosen. It's never been about the cats.
Sherry

Take the money you would spend going to this cat show and make a donation to
an animal shelter.
--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net

I opened up my mind and listened. Humans have the gift but many choose
not
to use it. I have always had a special bond with Isis. As for the radio
station, the story was a simple one. I was resting comfortably on the
couch
one day. Isis meowed. She didn't want food, she didn't want water and she
didn't want to play. I saw a CD sitting on the table and simply knew what
she wanted so I put it in the stereo and played it. She laid down and
relaxed and thus began Cat Galaxy.

Yet when Isis hissed, swiped, shed all over the place and pooped in her
carrier, she was desperately trying to tell you something and you won't
listen.

CP, cat show cats are completely obvlivious to the hustle and bustle. They
don't even shed because of nervousness. They're completely accustomed to
it.
Isis is not.
You're going to drag her on an airplane, and you have no idea how a
pressurized
cabin or altititude is going to affect her. You're taking her through a
busy
airport, to strange hotel rooms, and separating her from her security,
which is
her home and the other cats she knows.

Old October 18th 04, 02:50 PM
Mary

"Luvskats00" wrote in message
Here's another idea. Cats are incorporated in social work situations all

the time. They are brought to to nursing homes (the elderly respond well
toanimals), community areas for the disabled (many connect to the animals),
etc.
That would do so much more for people that cat shows, no?

Wahahaa! The milk of human kindness just overflows in you, eh?