Petition to help the animal victims of Katrina

Old September 7th 05, 07:42 PM
Petra Zinnen

Default Petition to help the animal victims of Katrina

Hi,

I'm not sure whether this link has been mentioned before, but in case
it hasn't, you might be interested in signing this, I just did. I wish
I could be of more help :~( It's just devastating

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/840979272

"To insure that all animals are included in the evacuations occuring
as a result of the Emergency Order issued on Tuesday, September 6, in
the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina and that those animals are provided
adequate supplies and shelter until they are reunited with their
owners or adopted."

Petra, continuously purring for all victims of Katrina

Old September 7th 05, 08:18 PM
PatM

Petra, I haven't seen that link before...thanks! Don't know how much
good it will do--time being of the essence--but we have to try
everything we can.

PatM

Old September 7th 05, 08:45 PM
Petra Zinnen

On 7 Sep 2005 12:18:13 -0700, "PatM" wrote:

Petra, I haven't seen that link before...thanks! Don't know how much
good it will do--time being of the essence--but we have to try
everything we can.

Thank you, Pam. Being an ocean away, I'm feeling so helpless and
crying my eyes out watching CNN.

Petra