A friend of a friend has two d*ggies needing a home.

Old September 29th 09, 01:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Default A friend of a friend has two d*ggies needing a home.

Hihi Kitties,

I got this letter just minutes ago, and wondered if enny kitty could help
or knew someone who could. I'll just quote the letter below. These are
d*gs in Catnada, by the way.

Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 11:41:18 -0400
Subject: [Fwd: FW: Seeking Home for 2 Family Dogs - Labs - trained]

Hello fellow dog lovers,

Passing this along in case you might know someone who can help...

Thanks,
Christie
________________________________

Even if you can't take these dogs, please pass along to everyone in your
email list & maybe they will find a home.

]

ANY PET LOVERS LOOKING FOR TWO LABS?

Subject: Seeking Home for 2 Family Dogs- Two gorgeous labs trained
Cookie and Coco
Contact: Katherine

We are moving overseas in just 2 weeks. Unfortunately, I have still not
been able to find a good home for Cookie and Coco . We ' re not able to
take our beloved doggies with us and I ' ve been desperately trying to
find a home for both of them ' together ' . They were raised together and
pine without each other. The Lab rescue have already said that they would
probably separate them, so this is my last resort. Recently I tried to
take Coco out in my car alone and she TOTALLY refused to even get into the
car without Cookie......!!!! She absolutely pulled back on her haunches
until Cookie was by her side.

Both doggies are in great health, have been spayed and have ID chips
implanted under the skin.

Cookie turned 3 December 10th and Coco turned 3 April 1st. Cookie is my
mellow-yellow, and just loves her tummy rubbed. Coco is adorably funny and
lives for her "ball." She also loves the water...... Cookie loves lots of
attention. Both doggies are loyal and love to walk. They have been raised
with my 3 kids running around all over the place, and have survived Sammy
' s constant hugging and love of ' dress-up ' , so they are fantastic
family dogs.. This is by far one of the most difficult decisions I have
ever had to make, but under the circumstances I have no choice.

Please, please forward these pics to all your friends. I want to find a
great home for these fabulous doggies. They are just adorable and it ' s
heartbreaking to let them go. In a perfect world, I hope that we could
find someone local so that we can still keep in touch and visit them. I
pray that someone, somewhere can help us keep Cookie and Coco together,
and love them just as much as we do. Thank you all from the bottom of my
heart.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old September 30th 09, 04:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

I sended diz infurrmashun tu mine Antee Pawlet,
in See a tail Washingtoona.

Duz da d*ggeez lib kynda kloze?
--
Pitô.ônya

Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 11:41:18 -0400

[...]

Cat as Our Friend? Is it Possible? castellor Cat rescue 0 June 13th 08 05:27 AM
Cat as Our Friend? Is it Possible? castellor[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 June 13th 08 05:21 AM
cat needing home Marvel Cat community 2 December 18th 06 02:40 AM
Purrs for a friend to find a kitten to give a forever home to dopekitty Cat anecdotes 4 January 7th 06 06:01 AM
Hi from an old friend Aim Cat anecdotes 18 January 3rd 04 08:08 AM