An old kitty could use some purrs

Old May 25th 11, 05:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default An old kitty could use some purrs

One of the mailing lists my Paw is on is used to connect kitties an
doggies needing rides to new homes with humans willing to drive them. One
of the messages that came across the mailing list this morning caught my
Paw's eye. A 22 year old kitty is looking for a ride from Wyoming to
Utah!

I know that a lot of kitties everywhere need help, but since this kitty
is so old I'd like to request that we purr for this elderly kitty to find
the ride that she needs. Also for the kitty's human - they were both in a
very bad traffic accident. Kitty wasn't hurt but the human was, and can
expect many months of rehab.

Amelia

Old May 25th 11, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett goes to Lizzy. Diz iz sumphin uhasta learnz. She calls Willow and
O T. Now we al gitz ina zirkle anna we startz purring for diz older kitty
to get to it's new home. U purrz realli hard and askz Bast to hear our
purr. Lizzie settles down and begins herown loud purr. She is thinkink diz
iza furry nize fingie to do for ofther kitties and doggies.

Old May 25th 11, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Purrz frum uz fur da kitti to git a ride in an ikky metalmonster an fur
da hoomin to recooperate qwikly.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy

Old May 25th 11, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Purrs and prayers for da pore elderly kitty tew fynd uh ride n healing purrs
n prayers for her hoomin.
Luffs, Mosey, MeOwy, Pooky, Sqweex n Pipps n Auntie Kyla

Old May 25th 11, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Amelia T Cat wrote:
One of the mailing lists my Paw is on is used to connect kitties an
doggies needing rides to new homes with humans willing to drive them. One
of the messages that came across the mailing list this morning caught my
Paw's eye. A 22 year old kitty is looking for a ride from Wyoming to
Utah!

I know that a lot of kitties everywhere need help, but since this kitty
is so old I'd like to request that we purr for this elderly kitty to find
the ride that she needs. Also for the kitty's human - they were both in a
very bad traffic accident. Kitty wasn't hurt but the human was, and can
expect many months of rehab.

Amelia

Weez senin owr bes purrs!!!TuTu
Old May 26th 11, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On 25 May 2011 16:11:50 GMT, Amelia T Cat's nimble, little paws typed:

One of the mailing lists my Paw is on is used to connect kitties an
doggies needing rides to new homes with humans willing to drive them. One
of the messages that came across the mailing list this morning caught my
Paw's eye. A 22 year old kitty is looking for a ride from Wyoming to
Utah!

I know that a lot of kitties everywhere need help, but since this kitty
is so old I'd like to request that we purr for this elderly kitty to find
the ride that she needs. Also for the kitty's human - they were both in a
very bad traffic accident. Kitty wasn't hurt but the human was, and can
expect many months of rehab.

Amelia

So sadsad! Purrs coming from myownself! Purrrrrrr.............
--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/25/2011 7:49:56 PM
Old May 26th 11, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 25, 12:11*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:
One of the mailing lists my Paw is on is used to connect kitties an
doggies needing rides to new homes with humans willing to drive them. One
of the messages that came across the mailing list this morning caught my
Paw's eye. A 22 year old kitty is looking for a ride from Wyoming to
Utah!

I know that a lot of kitties everywhere need help, but since this kitty
is so old I'd like to request that we purr for this elderly kitty to find
the ride that she needs. Also for the kitty's human - they were both in a
very bad traffic accident. Kitty wasn't hurt but the human was, and can
expect many months of rehab.

Wee is purrin our little branes outted. Dis reMINES me ob wen mine
Uncl Sid brotted me heer frum Saraland affer mine Mommy wented to da
Bridj. I do GNOT wike car ridez and I wuz sadsad about mine Mommy
butted Uncl Sid tokd to me an we had a gud ride, excep wen he singd.
Uncl Bill sings even worser. It allus made mine Mommy sad dat she cood
gnot teetch dem to sing.

--
WooToo four her Hous

Old May 26th 11, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

We knowz bout dat, gramby luves all kindz of musik but her kudent karry a
tune in a washtub wiff wheelz on itself. Piglett knowing this is true.

Old May 26th 11, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf

On 25 May 2011 16:11:50 GMT, Amelia T Cat wrote:

One of the mailing lists my Paw is on is used to connect kitties an
doggies needing rides to new homes with humans willing to drive them. One
of the messages that came across the mailing list this morning caught my
Paw's eye. A 22 year old kitty is looking for a ride from Wyoming to
Utah!

I know that a lot of kitties everywhere need help, but since this kitty
is so old I'd like to request that we purr for this elderly kitty to find
the ride that she needs. Also for the kitty's human - they were both in a
very bad traffic accident. Kitty wasn't hurt but the human was, and can
expect many months of rehab.

Amelia

wut a sadsad stori diz iz

ai iz sendin purrz fur da kitteh tu git da metalmonstur ride it kneeds,
anna also fur da hoomin dat wez hurted sew badbad inna da acksidint

Bast wil lissin, ifen enuf kittehs iz purrin. diz iz a bery bery spesial
caze!

lorili