Toad Suck

Old July 6th 04, 09:32 PM
Annie Wxill

Default Toad Suck

Hi group,
We are back from Dallas, and I see that you've been your usual chatty
selves.
Purrs, hugs, skritches and prayers for all in need.
While in Dallas, I met a woman from Arkansas. I asked her if she knew
anything about Toad Suck and she said she lived in Conway, home of the Toad
Suck Festival.
She's also a cat slave and her owners are rescues.
I told her about RPCA and possible plans for a gathering next year, and she
said the campground there was named Toad Suck.
I gave her the RPCA newsgroup name and she said she might drop in here.
Annie

Old July 6th 04, 10:49 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 15:32:01 -0500, "Annie Wxill"
yodeled:

Hi group,
We are back from Dallas, and I see that you've been your usual chatty
selves.
Purrs, hugs, skritches and prayers for all in need.
While in Dallas, I met a woman from Arkansas. I asked her if she knew
anything about Toad Suck and she said she lived in Conway, home of the Toad
Suck Festival.
She's also a cat slave and her owners are rescues.
I told her about RPCA and possible plans for a gathering next year, and she
said the campground there was named Toad Suck.
I gave her the RPCA newsgroup name and she said she might drop in here.
Annie

Toad Suck! Toad Suck! bowing in worship

Theresa
Stinky Pictures: http://community.webshots.com/script...umID=125591586

Old July 6th 04, 11:23 PM
Sherry

I told her about RPCA and possible plans for a gathering next year, and she
said the campground there was named Toad Suck.
I gave her the RPCA newsgroup name and she said she might drop in here.
Annie

Toad Suck! Toad Suck! bowing in worship

Theresa

That's it. It's a sign. We have to go now. Be sure to tell your family and
friends its a "pilgrimage" though. Make it sound very mysterious and maybe even
deeply religious. That way they won't just think you're a fruit loop.

Sherry

Old July 7th 04, 12:05 AM

Sherry wrote:

Toad Suck! Toad Suck! bowing in worship

That's it. It's a sign. We have to go now. Be sure to tell your family
and friends its a "pilgrimage" though. Make it sound very mysterious and
maybe even deeply religious. That way they won't just think you're a
fruit loop.

I don't think anything with the word "suck" in it could be made to sound
religious. (Though I guess it depends on the religion...)

Joyce

Old July 7th 04, 12:22 AM
Jo Firey

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message
Hi group,
We are back from Dallas, and I see that you've been your usual chatty
selves.
Purrs, hugs, skritches and prayers for all in need.
While in Dallas, I met a woman from Arkansas. I asked her if she knew
anything about Toad Suck and she said she lived in Conway, home of the

Toad
Suck Festival.
She's also a cat slave and her owners are rescues.
I told her about RPCA and possible plans for a gathering next year, and

she
said the campground there was named Toad Suck.
I gave her the RPCA newsgroup name and she said she might drop in here.
Annie

Thank you. You just restored my sanity, or some shred of it. Every time I
would see "Toad Suck" on the group it would jangle a buried memory. One of
those "I'm supposed to know something about that but for the life of me
don't have a clue what"

My grandsons' other grandparents live in Conway. There was a summer maybe
10 years ago the kids were wearing Toad Suck festival t-shirts most of the
summer.

Thanks for the info.

Jo

Old July 7th 04, 12:52 AM
Yowie

wrote in message
Sherry wrote:

Toad Suck! Toad Suck! bowing in worship

That's it. It's a sign. We have to go now. Be sure to tell your family
and friends its a "pilgrimage" though. Make it sound very mysterious

and
maybe even deeply religious. That way they won't just think you're a
fruit loop.

I don't think anything with the word "suck" in it could be made to sound
religious. (Though I guess it depends on the religion...)

I dunno, one of the Holy Bowl's prime objectives is to suck :-)

Yowie