Reply to Pam S's challenge

Old February 23rd 06, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Reply to Pam S's challenge

In December Pam challenged us to write a story - any story that included a
cat. At about that same time I was approaching the first anniversary of
Sam's near fatal asthma attack and I wanted to write his story. I've begun
that story and since it will be long I'll break it up into sections. The
first section is primarily an introduction to Sam and his birth. If you'd
rather I not post any more of this story (which will be long and you might
find it boring) let me know and I'll write the story for my eyes only. I'll
post Part 1 following this message so that you can get a taste of what his
story is going to be like.

I've also posted a few new pictures of Sammy. Two of him helping me create
the holdiay card list. He redefines the word "laptop" and following those
two are a series of Sam getting his inhaled medication. These photos can be
found at:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/julie_...ah_cEBGkedXw5O

or

http://tinyurl.com/klvpv

Julie and Sam

Old February 23rd 06, 04:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Julie Cook wrote:
[...]

Please keep them coming, Julie. After all, in spite of all the OT posts
lately, this is still rp cats *anecdotes*. Life stories not excluded.

When I looked at the pics of sweet patient Sam, Miranda said to tell you
it's all very, but where are the pictures of gorgeous Mr Barnabus? long
slender paw tapping impatiently

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old February 23rd 06, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Julie Cook wrote:

The first section is primarily an introduction to Sam and his birth.
If you'd rather I not post any more of this story (which will be long
and you might find it boring) let me know and I'll write the story
for my eyes only. I'll post Part 1 following this message so that
you can get a taste of what his story is going to be like.

Julie, I never saw the post with part 1 of your story. But the pictures
are great! I'm amazed that Sam will let you put the inhaler next to his
face like that. I guess if the Flovent works quickly, he might associate
it with being able to breathe better, so it's a positive thing in his
mind. But I'm trying to imagine going near Licky with that thing!

Joyce
Old February 23rd 06, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-02-23, Julie Cook penned:
In December Pam challenged us to write a story - any story that
included a cat. At about that same time I was approaching the first
anniversary of Sam's near fatal asthma attack and I wanted to write
his story. I've begun that story and since it will be long I'll
break it up into sections. The first section is primarily an
introduction to Sam and his birth. If you'd rather I not post any
more of this story (which will be long and you might find it boring)
let me know and I'll write the story for my eyes only. I'll post
Part 1 following this message so that you can get a taste of what
his story is going to be like.

Where is the story? Did you attach it to the post somehow? My
news server strips attachments from posts in non-binary groups ...

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old February 23rd 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Julie Cook wrote:

[...]

Loved the pics and loved the story! Thanks, Julie and Sam!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old February 23rd 06, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-02-23, Julie Cook penned:
In December Pam challenged us to write a story - any story that
included a cat. At about that same time I was approaching the first
anniversary of Sam's near fatal asthma attack and I wanted to write
his story. I've begun that story and since it will be long I'll
break it up into sections. The first section is primarily an
introduction to Sam and his birth. If you'd rather I not post any
more of this story (which will be long and you might find it boring)
let me know and I'll write the story for my eyes only. I'll post
Part 1 following this message so that you can get a taste of what
his story is going to be like.

Where is the story? Did you attach it to the post somehow? My
news server strips attachments from posts in non-binary groups ...

The post was titled Samuel R. Thunderpaws (aka Scat) (long) it was 7KB well
worth reading.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old February 23rd 06, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-02-23, Adrian penned:
Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

Where is the story? Did you attach it to the post somehow? My
news server strips attachments from posts in non-binary groups ...

The post was titled Samuel R. Thunderpaws (aka Scat) (long) it was
7KB well worth reading.

Ohhh! I'm dumb ... I saw that but thought it was about a different
cat. Still waiting on some free time to sit down and read it.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Challenge Pamela Shirk Cat anecdotes 0 December 3rd 05 01:56 AM
Conan Hysteria and a Challenge [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 308 July 11th 05 06:58 AM
Just an update of evidence people Cat man Cat health & behaviour 2 March 11th 05 10:13 PM
hey all just posting evidence because the original author didnt want evidence of this Cat man Cat health & behaviour 0 February 20th 05 01:53 AM
Trooper Challenge Help? Robin Cook Cat health & behaviour 36 November 17th 04 05:38 AM