Suggestion for a new Honorary Cat

Old December 25th 08, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default Suggestion for a new Honorary Cat

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
No, 2 meni wds

"Lovable Louise"

You could hum along - no words that way.

Amelia

Urr juzt sing 'La la la la la ..."
That'z mine flavorite woid in songz.

Stil 2 meni wds.

L.
Old December 26th 08, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

On Dec 18, 5:11*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:
All of us have heard of the wonderful things that Aunt Heather has been
doing for unfortunate kitties, and the help that she has offered to Uncle
Fred and Ryan, Diana, and Cinnamon. Given that she does so much to help
out kitties and obviously loves kitties a lot, I think it might be
appropriate to name her as an Honorary Cat.

What do you all think? Madame President Louise, what are your thoughts on
the matter?

Amelia T Cat

I think that honorary cats are voted on by all the kitties. And I
vote for her to be an honorary cat.

Also, Louise isn't purrsident until the inauguration. So I'm still
purrsident until January 20, 2009.

Clarence
Old December 26th 08, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Fangu, Clarence. I alzo didnt rememfur da Purrsident havin to okay a HC.
Sumtimez da roolz iz catfoozin.

Rebecca

Old December 26th 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Diz iz Piglet anna I wantz ta know when uzenz cats started haffink so mani
rulez? Dem hoomanz haz enuf trubles wiff der prezidentz anna such, why,
when we iz smarterz, are we tryink to kopi da hoomanz?

Old December 26th 08, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

The cats don't have a lot of rules. Just a few like voting for things
like honorary cat and our officers and the newly elected purrisdent
being the purrsident-elect until the inauguration. That's so the
current purrsident can make sure that the purrsident-elect knows
everything that's going on.

Most of the rules that cats have are for humans to obey.

BTW, has any kitty started planning the inaugural ball for purrsident-
elect Louise?

Clarence

Old December 26th 08, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Dat's an eggcellent point. Sum uv usses can just keep on going an
ignorin da polyticks cus it duzn't get usses ennywhere ennywhey.
An' no matter how you figure it Anti-Heather iz an HC, reguardless.

Ryan, fur his house.

--
Peace,
Fred

Book Suggestion gracecat Cat anecdotes 5 November 21st 06 03:18 PM
Suggestion to Blacky Micha Cat anecdotes 1 October 10th 06 03:02 PM
OT newsreader suggestion please Annie Wxill Cat anecdotes 34 September 5th 04 02:56 PM
Can Shasta be an honorary Cat? Marina Cat anecdotes 11 September 8th 03 06:25 PM