Prayers please for my mom

Old January 24th 07, 03:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Prayers please for my mom

Karen wrote:
My mother's brother died today, yes, my uncle, but I didn't know him
well. But in her eyes it was the last of her family. I know he was 89
and not in good health but she has been so upset and depressed lately
and this is just terribly terribly hard on her. I feel so bad I can't
even be there for her. I feel so helpless.

My condolences for your family. I hope your mom can find comfort in
that she has family who cares for her in your generation too.

Old January 24th 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Karen wrote:
My mother's brother died today, yes, my uncle, but I didn't know him
well. But in her eyes it was the last of her family. I know he was 89
and not in good health but she has been so upset and depressed lately
and this is just terribly terribly hard on her. I feel so bad I can't
even be there for her. I feel so helpless.

Purrs for your Mom and you are on the way.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old January 24th 07, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joey DoWop Dee

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 20:29:22 -0500, meeee wrote
(in article ):

Oh no. I am so sorry. Purrs and hugs being sent your mum's way...

"Karen" wrote in message
My mother's brother died today, yes, my uncle, but I didn't know him well.
But in her eyes it was the last of her family. I know he was 89 and not in
good health but she has been so upset and depressed lately and this is
just terribly terribly hard on her. I feel so bad I can't even be there
for her. I feel so helpless.

Heartfelt sympathy, prayers and purrs from Ketzl and me.

--
Joey DoWop Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh (even in diversity)

Old January 24th 07, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Karen wrote:
My mother's brother died today, yes, my uncle, but I didn't know him
well. But in her eyes it was the last of her family. I know he was 89
and not in good health but she has been so upset and depressed lately
and this is just terribly terribly hard on her. I feel so bad I can't
even be there for her. I feel so helpless.

Lots of purrs on the way for your mom and you. I know how you feel. My
uncle is in a bad state, too, and hardly recognizes his sister (my mum)
when she visits him. I see how hard it is on her and I feel so helpless.

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old January 24th 07, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Default Thanks everyone

I reallly appreciate the support. My sister went over and they watched
Father Goose and I think it cheered her up. She sounded a lot better
tonight and though I know it is hard, I know all these good vibes will
really help. ((((hugs))))

Old January 24th 07, 06:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

Karen wrote:
My mother's brother died today, yes, my uncle, but I didn't know him
well. But in her eyes it was the last of her family. I know he was 89
and not in good health but she has been so upset and depressed lately
and this is just terribly terribly hard on her. I feel so bad I can't
even be there for her. I feel so helpless.

{{{{{{Karen}}}}}}}

Sending gentle healing energy to your mom, and to you, too.

Ginger-lyn
Old January 24th 07, 10:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Karen wrote:
My mother's brother died today, yes, my uncle, but I didn't know him
well. But in her eyes it was the last of her family. I know he was 89
and not in good health but she has been so upset and depressed lately
and this is just terribly terribly hard on her. I feel so bad I can't
even be there for her. I feel so helpless.

Purrs.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old January 24th 07, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Randy

Karen wrote:
My mother's brother died today, yes, my uncle, but I didn't know him
well. But in her eyes it was the last of her family. I know he was 89
and not in good health but she has been so upset and depressed lately
and this is just terribly terribly hard on her. I feel so bad I can't
even be there for her. I feel so helpless.

Purrs * 5 on the way.

Randy

http://picasaweb.google.com/crmartin1

http://kittenwar.com/kittens/74045/

Old January 24th 07, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 17:34:07 -0600, Karen
yodeled:

My mother's brother died today, yes, my uncle, but I didn't know him
well. But in her eyes it was the last of her family. I know he was 89
and not in good health but she has been so upset and depressed lately
and this is just terribly terribly hard on her. I feel so bad I can't
even be there for her. I feel so helpless.

Losing a sibling is a special loss. Purrs for your mom and family.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old January 24th 07, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Karen wrote:

My mother's brother died today, yes, my uncle, but I didn't know him
well. But in her eyes it was the last of her family. I know he was 89
and not in good health but she has been so upset and depressed lately
and this is just terribly terribly hard on her. I feel so bad I can't
even be there for her. I feel so helpless.

Your poor mom! Sending purrs for her to come through this OK.

Joyce

Major purrs and prayers, please Gabey8 Cat anecdotes 15 December 24th 05 08:04 AM
OT :Purrs and prayers needed TW catzr555 Cat anecdotes 31 May 28th 05 04:23 PM
Prayers for all and mini-update GracecatOnl Cat anecdotes 2 November 22nd 03 06:22 PM
prayers needed Jean H Cat anecdotes 1 October 3rd 03 09:30 AM
thanks for the prayers Jean H Cat anecdotes 1 October 3rd 03 08:39 AM