Write your pet food provider - Ask tough questions!

Old April 28th 07, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Zephyr_Davis

Default Write your pet food provider - Ask tough questions!

I just sent a letter to my cat food supplier. Maybe we all need to
ask our supplier
what they are doing for us while our country is in crisis mode?

Letter to Nutro:

What are you doing to assure the products you use are safe and tested
before they get to my cat? What are you doing to stay ahead of the
FDA? Since we don't know what is going on with our food supply are you
testing it independently before we get it? I have used MAX CAT for
years because it tastes good. I'm probably not the only person that
knows your secret. You may not be liable if someone gets sick but you
can be responsible. According to the LA Times today we have a health
crisis out of control as billions of dollars are going to Iraq, we
could not afford to fund the FDA with the resources it needed. YOU
might be the only control that stops an untimely death for a person or
a pet. I hope you understand the seriousness of this. A wise company
could take this negative and turn it into a positive both for
shareholder and consumers alike.

Matt

Old April 28th 07, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry[_3_]

On Apr 27, 9:39 pm, Zephyr_Davis wrote:
[...]

how would a human die?

Old April 28th 07, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry[_3_]

[...]

how do you know it tastes good?

Old April 28th 07, 02:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 28 Apr, 02:44, Barry wrote:
[...]

how do you know it tastes good?- Hide quoted text -

How do you think, Lol?
S;o)

Old April 29th 07, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Zephyr_Davis

On Apr 27, 6:43 pm, Barry wrote:
[...]

I tasted it....I'm not going to feed my cats something that tastes
terrible (like most cat food)

Old April 29th 07, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
pussy phinger

sheelagh wote:

How do you think, Lol?
S;o)

I guess that also answers my first question
(how would a human die from cat food)

I don't want to taste cat food, it's got fish juice in it.

Old April 29th 07, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

sheelagh wote:

How do you think, Lol?
S;o)

oh hell! I forgot to change my nym back.

I used it to post in alt.straight.lumberjacks forum
sorry for the inconvenience or any shock I may have caused