Addition to the family?

Old June 14th 05, 02:56 PM
jmcquown

Marina wrote:
Guess who's negotiating to take this little boy home in August.

http://community.webshots.com/album/369334917nDLGmi

Oh he's just adorable!! (pssst, they need to store the sharp objects
point-down in the dish drainer with this bitty around).

Jill

Old June 14th 05, 03:01 PM
Marina

Default Addition to the family?

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
Old June 14th 05, 03:02 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Marina wrote:
Guess who's negotiating to take this little boy home in August.

http://community.webshots.com/album/369334917nDLGmi

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.

A cute little Stripey-Britches!!!!

I know he will bring (I just visited Tish's "engrish" site, so "bring" was
originally typed "bling" LOL) pleasure into your home & heart - but will
probably instigate more mishcief with Meranda!

Old June 14th 05, 03:17 PM
lewe

"Marina" wrote in message
Guess who's negotiating to take this little boy home in August.

http://community.webshots.com/album/369334917nDLGmi

oh - ugly! :P
it's a little stripey thing! where did you find it?
negotiationg with Frank?
disturbinlgy cute and fuzzy!
purrs for the growing family - you have heard about "cat collectors" now,
haven't you?
--
lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se | cats' pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old June 14th 05, 03:37 PM
Exocat

AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

But poor put-upon Frank!!!

Purrs

Bandit (remembering the hard time Snowball gave him, indeed still gives
him sometimes even aged two-and-a-quarter) (+ Gordon the Scribe,
Snowball & Raki)

Old June 14th 05, 03:48 PM
jmcquown

Marina wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

Oh he's just adorable!! (pssst, they need to store the sharp objects
point-down in the dish drainer with this bitty around).

I suspect he's too little to get on the counter by himself, and was
placed there for picture-taking purposes only. Might be wrong, of
course.

Well of course, with *any* bitty around (or counter-kitty) sharp objects
should be point-down. We've all seen the pics of cats attempting to jump on
a cactus Anyway, little boy is an adorable little tabby just begging to
be added to your home! How did you find out about him?

Jill
P.S. He looks like a "Chester", to me.

Old June 14th 05, 03:56 PM
Marina

Exocat wrote:

AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

But poor put-upon Frank!!!

Purrs

Bandit (remembering the hard time Snowball gave him, indeed still gives
him sometimes even aged two-and-a-quarter) (+ Gordon the Scribe,
Snowball & Raki)

Well, the plan is that he will keep Miranda busy so that they both leave
Frank alone, but it could fail miserably. You see, I'm not getting him
for me, oh no, perish the thought. I'm getting him for Miranda to play with.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.

Old June 14th 05, 03:58 PM
Exocat

I thought that must be it, but bewa Snowball arrived as company for
4yo Pericles to play with as 6yo Bandit was finding the going a bit
tough. Instead Peri would have nothing to do with hoolikitten and Bandit
was kept busy by both of them individually!

Now of course there are just the 2 :-(( but at least Bandit has an
easier time as Snowball is roughly the same size and weight.

But purrs for a successful introduction nonetheless, and eftsoons with
it!!

Gordon & the TT

Old June 14th 05, 04:25 PM
Marina

lewe wrote:

oh - ugly! :P

Isn't he? ;o)

it's a little stripey thing! where did you find it?

On a pet board on the net.

negotiationg with Frank?

With Frank and with the current owner. She seems to think I could be a
good Meowmie. The only issue is whether she'll keep him until August,
after I've moved into the new place.

disturbinlgy cute and fuzzy!
purrs for the growing family - you have heard about "cat collectors" now,
haven't you?

This is the last one, I swear. P

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.