Open to suggestions

Old June 18th 05, 08:35 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Default Open to suggestions

Greetings, everykitty!

TV and I have been winkwinks for a while now, based upon our mutual
choice to be so. Things were kind of busy for us back then, so we didn't
bother to hold a ceremony to celebrate it. However, we've now decided
that we ought to have a good ceremony to celebrate with all of dear
friends in the community.

September 9th is a Friday, so that would probably be a good day.
However, we need to decide where to hold it. I am open to suggestions as
to a good place to hold the ceremony and the reception. You can make
suggestions here on the newsgroup, or e-mail to me (cleopatra at
catfolks dot net) or to my hoomin secretary (dan at wolf dot com).

Cleopatra

Old June 19th 05, 01:38 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 12:35:04 -0700, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Silvercat wrote:

Greetings, everykitty!

TV and I have been winkwinks for a while now, based upon our mutual
choice to be so. Things were kind of busy for us back then, so we didn't
bother to hold a ceremony to celebrate it. However, we've now decided
that we ought to have a good ceremony to celebrate with all of dear
friends in the community.

September 9th is a Friday, so that would probably be a good day.
However, we need to decide where to hold it. I am open to suggestions as
to a good place to hold the ceremony and the reception. You can make
suggestions here on the newsgroup, or e-mail to me (cleopatra at
catfolks dot net) or to my hoomin secretary (dan at wolf dot com).

Cleopatra

Datz wunnerful nooz, yoo gize!

Well, yoo cud borrow my apartment in Noo Yawk, buttid I finks dat
Paris iz fur lufferz! A winking at da Eiffel tower, or along da lefft
bank... Da possibilities iz endless!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/18/2005 8:35:21 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old June 19th 05, 03:07 AM
Adam

However, we need to decide where to hold it. I am open to suggestions as
to a good place to hold the ceremony and the reception. You can make
suggestions here on the newsgroup, or e-mail to me (cleopatra at
catfolks dot net) or to my hoomin secretary (dan at wolf dot com).

Cleopatra

Lake Louise!

Louise (not Lake)

Old June 19th 05, 05:15 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 22:25:14 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

TV smooches his ladycat kuz she iz doin alla work...

Concatulationz yoo two!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/19/2005 12:15:12 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old June 20th 05, 03:35 AM
Rebecca

Anti Sylvia, wuz dis spozed to be a post frum Pitoonya? I duznt see anyfing
essept Cleo's message.

Rebecca

Old June 20th 05, 03:45 AM
Rebecca

Anaïs's ideer ub da Eyefull Tower wud be gud, or how abowt wun ub da bigbig
CAThedrals in Inglund? Yoo wud luk bootiful walkin down dat aisle wif a
long train like awl dat roilty.

Rebecca

Old June 21st 05, 04:24 PM
ChildFree23

Greetings, everykitty!

TV and I have been winkwinks for a while now, based upon our mutual
choice to be so. Things were kind of busy for us back then, so we didn't
bother to hold a ceremony to celebrate it. However, we've now decided
that we ought to have a good ceremony to celebrate with all of dear
friends in the community.

September 9th is a Friday, so that would probably be a good day.
However, we need to decide where to hold it. I am open to suggestions as
to a good place to hold the ceremony and the reception. You can make
suggestions here on the newsgroup, or e-mail to me (cleopatra at
catfolks dot net) or to my hoomin secretary (dan at wolf dot com).

Cleopatra

You eloped? How romantical!

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Winkwink of Boogie the Harpurr Cat

Mouth drops open when face petted Rhonda Cat health & behaviour 0 March 29th 05 02:06 AM
eyes are open! Samantha G. Cat rescue 2 August 16th 04 09:33 PM
16 day kitten, eyes not open Samantha G. Cat rescue 14 August 14th 04 08:52 PM
Need suggestions on a New food Mike Cat health & behaviour 46 March 10th 04 05:27 PM
Any suggestions? King Ineptune Cat health & behaviour 8 December 31st 03 11:40 PM