Mooch!!

Old July 21st 05, 03:38 AM
dopekitty

Default Mooch!!

Spoke to my neighbor on the bus today, come to find out, Possum has been
visiting, and getting tuna!! The little traitor!

Kristy
Old July 21st 05, 02:39 PM
Kitkat

dopekitty wrote:
Spoke to my neighbor on the bus today, come to find out, Possum has been
visiting, and getting tuna!! The little traitor!

Kristy

Have they NO shame!?!!
Old July 21st 05, 05:44 PM
Adrian

Kitkat wrote:
dopekitty wrote:
Spoke to my neighbor on the bus today, come to find out, Possum has
been visiting, and getting tuna!! The little traitor!

Kristy

Have they NO shame!?!!

The word shame is not part of a cats vocabulary. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old July 21st 05, 05:50 PM
Denise VanDyke

Adrian wrote:
Kitkat wrote:

dopekitty wrote:

Spoke to my neighbor on the bus today, come to find out, Possum has
been visiting, and getting tuna!! The little traitor!

Kristy

Have they NO shame!?!!

The word shame is not part of a cats vocabulary. ;-)

And, in my experience, "no" is in there - but means something completely
different.

- Denise Brennasmeowmy

Old July 21st 05, 06:08 PM
Christina Websell

"dopekitty" wrote in message
Spoke to my neighbor on the bus today, come to find out, Possum has been
visiting, and getting tuna!! The little traitor!

Kristy

Lol! Sort of feels like your food isn't good enough, doesn't it? A year or
two ago when I had elderly neighbours next door (both passed away now) I was
talking over the fence to the wife about various neighbourhood things and
she asked me if I knew where a stray cat that they were feeding might have
come from, so I asked her what the cat was like. "Oh, it's a very small
one, mainly black with some white on its front and feet." KITTY FC!
Just then, said cat came strolling up the garden. "Is that the one?" I
asked. "Yes" she said "the poor thing always seems really hungry so we
save some dinner every day for her, do you know where she might belong?"
"As a matter of fact, I do." I replied "she belongs here and has quite
enough to eat although this might explain why she is getting fussy over her
food ;-)"
She agreed to stop feeding her. Kitty was most disgruntled. I hope your
neighbour does the same! Cats. Always out for the main chance as my
grandmother used to say.

Tweed

Old July 21st 05, 06:17 PM
jmcquown

Christina Websell wrote:
"dopekitty" wrote in message
[...]

When my little mutt dog Sampson was still a pup (about 2) and I moved back
home for a year, after I'd leave for work Mom would prepare him scrambled
eggs or soft boiled eggs with a bit of butter. I couldn't figure out why he
wasn't eating his dog food. Mom! Stop that! "But he likes them," she
replied. Of course he does... that's why he won't eat his dog food! LOL

Jill

Old July 21st 05, 07:04 PM
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message
.. .
Christina Websell wrote:
"dopekitty" wrote in message
[...]

g That's why grandmas are great! They spoil their grandpuppies.
Kitty FC will eat almost anything. Beaten up egg.. yummy. Scrambled egg..
just the trick. (I have eggs to spare, having poultry.) Birds, mousies,
young rats, all disappear down her throat. She isn't stupid, she has had to
earn a living herself in the great OUT for many years.

OTOH, I would guess Boyfriend was not wandering very long before he landed
up here. He will not eat eggs in any form, and when he catches a bird he
gives it straight to Kitty. What, me? Eat that? I don't think so..
Same with his mousies and young rats. "You couldn't possibly eat these,
could you, Kitty?"
Who says, yes, give them here you stupid boy. Lots of chomping.. Gulp.
Gone. :-)))

Tweed

Tweed