XMAS FEELING HAS STARTED

Old December 18th 06, 06:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

Default XMAS FEELING HAS STARTED

santa claus wrote:
cybercat wrote:

He wouldn't hurt them intentionally. He just is too interested in himself to
look after anything with a pulse. Which is how his cat got pregnant in the
first place.

you couldn't have kept her in no more than I did

Sweet creamed Jesus on toast, you're thick! The difference is, if
anyone else had her, she would have already been spayed. You can't
seem to get that notion through your THICK SKULL.

-L.

Old December 18th 06, 08:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"santa claus" wrote in message
ups.com...

cybercat wrote:

He wouldn't hurt them intentionally. He just is too interested in
himself
look after anything with a pulse. Which is how his cat got pregnant in
the
first place.

you couldn't have kept her in no more than I did

Sure I could have. Anyone could have, who cared enough to.

pick pick pick

How many died? How did they die?

shut up, some people on here lost their pets to violence, like fire and
dogs

how do you keep your puppets so bright and clean?

How many of the kittens are left? And what happened to the ones that died?
How did they die?

Old December 19th 06, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
santa claus

-L. wrote:

Sweet creamed Jesus on toast, you're thick! The difference is, if
anyone else had her, she would have already been spayed. You can't
seem to get that notion through your THICK SKULL.

-L.

send

Animal Hospital of Lynchburg
1705 Memorial Ave
Lynchburg, VA 24501

(434) 845-7021

there, hook it up for me, post and tell me what day to show up

Thank you

thank you

all 8 of them, Ill take them over there. I can walk there in 10 mins.

Old December 19th 06, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
santa claus

sheelagh wrote:
The tree came out last night,the kids got excited, &today is the day
that we think about what we buy for who.The cats keep climbing the xmas
tree to catch the fairy light's, so it has been over so many times that
I cant count them(nothing new there then!!),.The mince pies are stored
in the oven in case one of the cats gets on the top whilst we are out
shopping(last year I was silly enough to leave the turkey out(The
cats were extatic &I never did dare tell aunty Flo, that the bit
missing out of her leg was more than appreciated by jasper ,lol!!),&
takes a fancy to one in our absence-which wont be too long I might add,
as we have already chosen extended family presents by sending them
adopt a cat @ the rescue center's cats...I am sure that they will be
delighted with them,lol!!..Nevertheless, like them or not,It made me
feel better,& the cats feel 5 x better as a consequence too.All that
remains is to buy the cats their presents.This year it is going to be a
new cat gym...they are going to need it big time after xmas....
How is everyone else faring?
S)

my cats keep burning their tails on oil lamps and candles
kero-sene heaters.. their tails are cinged.

they are not very smart animals are they?
just a little wad of prishous squishy loves

omg! they know no end! love love love

lmao

Old December 19th 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
santa claus

cybercat wrote:

How many of the kittens are left? And what happened to the ones that died?
How did they die?

GOOD HEAVENS THE KITTENS, IT'S BEEN DAYS NOW!

come to think of it, I have been getting a foul odor from the box

Old December 19th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

santa claus wrote:

send

Animal Hospital of Lynchburg
1705 Memorial Ave
Lynchburg, VA 24501

(434) 845-7021

there, hook it up for me, post and tell me what day to show up

Thank you

thank you

all 8 of them, Ill take them over there. I can walk there in 10 mins.

Always jivin' for someone else to bail you out, aren't you Barry?
Besides, I tried to do that once before - remember?

I thought you said you had plenty of money. Which is it? Are you
po-boy-just-scraping-by with constrution and odd jobs or are you Mr.
Moneypants? The truth is Barry, you lie so much no one can trust
anything you write.

-L.

Old December 19th 06, 03:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
santa claus

Default this ain't no dress rehearsal, sombitchs

-L. wrote:

Always jivin' for someone else to bail you out, aren't you Barry?
Besides, I tried to do that once before - remember?

I thought you said you had plenty of money. Which is it? Are you
po-boy-just-scraping-by with constrution and odd jobs or are you Mr.
Moneypants? The truth is Barry, you lie so much no one can trust
anything you write.

-L.

depends on which day of the week it is

man, life is zooming by, i am way farther behind than I had hoped to be
by now.
whew Im tired, then other times I don't feel no-ways tired.

ok, now you can kiss my ass lenno

where did you come from? you're an inner city child...
but.. lots of space around you as a child

military father, loving mother

my my my, time is just ZOOMING BY BABY
this is it

that's all you get, what are you doing with it
sitting up on freak-net, I can't say what all...

Old December 19th 06, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"santa claus" wrote in message
ps.com...

-L. wrote:

[...]

It is hard to imagine anyone less sensitive to others, or more
self-absorbed.

You disgust me.

Old December 19th 06, 03:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
santa claus

cybercat wrote:

It is hard to imagine anyone less sensitive to others, or more
self-absorbed.

You disgust me.

and you're sick
you need medicine
you're so screwed up in the head right now
ive given you a permanent get out of jail free card

Im not yellin.

what in the world is going on?

Old December 19th 06, 03:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
santa claus

cybercat wrote:

It is hard to imagine anyone less sensitive to others, or more
self-absorbed.

You disgust me.

and you exhaust me

it's one crime after another it can be anything
you'e quarelsome and petty and self righteous and sanctimonious all in
one lick

give it a rest sunshine, everybody here loves you, do I really have to
be an ass for you to get some love?

everybody loves you...so be happy

you're like an 8 year old, putting the other child down to get some
love from MOMMIE!

just quit it, you're making me feel like an old man

Twas the night before Xmas by Mischief Mischief Cat anecdotes 3 December 25th 05 05:04 AM
Thanks everyone, and a tribute to Rocky (Actually a repost of Rocky's looong Story from last month) Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 15 October 29th 04 12:49 PM
Rocky's autobiography (looong) Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 39 September 10th 04 02:56 PM
Merry Xmas David Stevenson Cats - misc 2 December 26th 03 03:11 PM
B & C -Tasting January and Xmas Presents Bev Cat anecdotes 7 December 25th 03 02:03 AM