Blue cats on youtube

Old January 27th 07, 09:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Blue cats on youtube

My niece has posted some videos of her cats on YouTube. To recap: Emil
is Miranda's brother, Kira (the little round girl with the shocked look
on her face) is her mother, and Kasper (the big hunk with the glowering
eyes) is her distant uncle. The clips are short but funny.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=deinin

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old January 27th 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Marina wrote:
My niece has posted some videos of her cats on YouTube. To recap: Emil
is Miranda's brother, Kira (the little round girl with the shocked look
on her face) is her mother, and Kasper (the big hunk with the glowering
eyes) is her distant uncle. The clips are short but funny.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=deinin

Emil is so funny wanting to get outside. It somehow reminded me of an
unrelated clip of a cat that sort of yodels when it wants to go
outside: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaweEl4-6EI

I would be particularly looking forward to ISLAND videos from her!

Old January 27th 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Takayuki wrote:

Marina wrote:
My niece has posted some videos of her cats on YouTube. To recap: Emil
is Miranda's brother, Kira (the little round girl with the shocked look
on her face) is her mother, and Kasper (the big hunk with the glowering
eyes) is her distant uncle. The clips are short but funny.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=deinin

Emil is so funny wanting to get outside. It somehow reminded me of an
unrelated clip of a cat that sort of yodels when it wants to go
outside: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaweEl4-6EI

What a set of lungs on that guy! Interestingly, the very next video
to come up after that one was Emil's. He's a very determined digger.

Here's another one that was suggested in that group:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbK1e...elated&search=

Watch the kitties in the background. That's my favorite part.

Joyce
Old January 28th 07, 04:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-01-27 03:00:40 -0600, Marina said:

My niece has posted some videos of her cats on YouTube. To recap: Emil
is Miranda's brother, Kira (the little round girl with the shocked look
on her face) is her mother, and Kasper (the big hunk with the glowering
eyes) is her distant uncle. The clips are short but funny.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=deinin

I'm in love with Kaspar. That face!! he looks very sweet and noble.
Loved these videos!

Old January 28th 07, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-01-27 16:07:42 -0600, said:

Takayuki wrote:

Marina wrote:
My niece has posted some videos of her cats on YouTube. To recap:

Emil is Miranda's brother, Kira (the little round girl with the
shocked look on her face) is her mother, and Kasper (the big hunk
with the glowering eyes) is her distant uncle. The clips are short
but funny.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=deinin

Emil is so funny wanting to get outside. It somehow reminded me of an
unrelated clip of a cat that sort of yodels when it wants to go
outside: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaweEl4-6EI

What a set of lungs on that guy! Interestingly, the very next video
to come up after that one was Emil's. He's a very determined digger.

Here's another one that was suggested in that group:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbK1e...elated&search=

Watch the kitties in the background. That's my favorite part.

Joyce

OMG that is hysterical. The Charlton Heston thing had me rolling!

Old January 29th 07, 07:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cantate

I loved the Stringy!

Cantate

Old January 29th 07, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 11:00:40 +0200, Marina
yodeled:

My niece has posted some videos of her cats on YouTube. To recap: Emil
is Miranda's brother, Kira (the little round girl with the shocked look
on her face) is her mother, and Kasper (the big hunk with the glowering
eyes) is her distant uncle. The clips are short but funny.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=deinin

My! Kira is so round -- Mir is so long and slinky!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old January 29th 07, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Karen wrote:

I'm in love with Kaspar. That face!! he looks very sweet and noble.
Loved these videos!

He's a real hunk. Though he can look fierce with those smoldering eyes,
he's a total sweetheart and mama's boy.

Old January 29th 07, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:

My! Kira is so round -- Mir is so long and slinky!

LOL! Yes, it's hard to believe they're mother and daughter. Except when
you look at their eyes - the same shocked expression in both.