Purina: YOU SUCK TOO

Old March 23rd 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lis

Default Purina: YOU SUCK TOO

On Mar 23, 5:21 pm, "Kittie Kat" wrote:
On Mar 23, 2:57 pm, Running Scissors wrote:

Purina HAS NOTHING TO NOTIFY ANYONE ABOUT. It's like me sendng an
email to everyone I know telling them I'm not the father of Anna
Nicole Smith's baby.

It's not about notification. It's about answering their goddamn
emails.

I want to know: DO THEY USE MENU FOODS? Yes or no. I emailed them and
asked, and their SILENCE speaks volumes.

Menu Foods is stupid enough to buy something from ****ing China.
Regardless of what they do from this point on, it's obvious they're
stupid and the bottom line is more important than buying safe
products.

I don't want to buy from any company that does business with them.
That's it.

So again, Purina needs to answer their goddamn emails and answer my
question. I don't give a **** if they're innocent or not. If they buy
ANYTHING from Menu Foods, I'm not interested. As a consumer, I have a
right to know if Chinese CRAP is in my pet food. If I'd known ahead of
time, I wouldn't have been buying it because as an organic grower, I
know full well about Chinese farming practices.

Case closed.

Purina did make an announcement--they used Menu Foods for a very small
part of their product, specifically the Mighty Dog pouches. They've
recalled those. They don't use Menu Foods for any other products.

Here's the link:
http://www.fda.gov/oc/po/firmrecalls/purina03_07.html

Lis

Old March 23rd 07, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Running Scissors

Kittie Kat wrote:

On Mar 23, 2:57 pm, Running Scissors wrote:

Purina HAS NOTHING TO NOTIFY ANYONE ABOUT. It's like me sendng an
email to everyone I know telling them I'm not the father of Anna
Nicole Smith's baby.

It's not about notification. It's about answering their goddamn
emails.

I want to know: DO THEY USE MENU FOODS? Yes or no.

Menu themselves has already said no.

I emailed them and
asked, and their SILENCE speaks volumes.

It speaks that they've been inundated with email from people who won't
accept a published list and need a personal response to feel better.

Menu Foods is stupid enough to buy something from ****ing China.
Regardless of what they do from this point on, it's obvious they're
stupid and the bottom line is more important than buying safe
products.

Agreed.

I don't want to buy from any company that does business with them.
That's it.

Purina does not do business with them. They are NOT ON THE MENU FOODS
LIST.

(have you checked out this list which has been floating around
everywhere?)

So again, Purina needs to answer their goddamn emails and answer my
question.

No, they don't. Your question is answered by the fact that Menu foods
does not name them as clients.

I don't give a **** if they're innocent or not.

Huh??

If they buy
ANYTHING from Menu Foods, I'm not interested.
As a consumer, I have a
right to know if Chinese CRAP is in my pet food.

Fine. Check the Menu Food site, then, and satisfy yourself.

If I'd known ahead of
time, I wouldn't have been buying it because as an organic grower, I
know full well about Chinese farming practices.

Case closed.

I'll say.
Old March 23rd 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Running Scissors

Kittie Kat wrote:

On Mar 23, 2:57 pm, Running Scissors wrote:

Kittie Kat wrote:

Purina has been around for a long time, true. So had Exxon when their
drunk (long-time) pilot got drunk and spilled oil.

Which had nothing to do with the product or the ingredients of the
product.

Bull****. You were the one who brought up the fact that Purina is an
established company. That fact, like Exxon being an established
company, doesn't mean they have not, or are not capable of, bad
corporate practices.

Do you work for Purina? If so, my sympathies.

You really need to take a pill.
Old March 23rd 07, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Running Scissors

Lis wrote:

[...]

Oh, but that's the PERSONAL response kittie kat is looking for.

:::rolling eyes:::
Old March 23rd 07, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
wmarcello

On Mar 23, 6:21 pm, "Kittie Kat" wrote:
[...]

Oh get over yourself. Just imagine how many thousands upon thousands
of emails Purina has been getting lately. You'll probably get an
answer in due time, and if they are in any way associated with Menu
Foods, I'm sure we will hear about it eventually. Lots of people are
asking lots of questions. The guilty will surface.

Old March 23rd 07, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Kittie Kat

On Mar 23, 4:52 pm, Running Scissors wrote:

You really need to take a pill.

Wow, I'm amazed at your originality. You're just too clever, probably
a rocket scientist.

Old March 23rd 07, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
PawsForThought

On Mar 23, 4:21?pm, "Kittie Kat" wrote: So
again, Purina needs to answer their goddamn emails and answer my
question.

From what I have heard, Purina uses Menu to only co-pack their food.

Not sure exactly what that means though.

Old March 23rd 07, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
PawsForThought

On Mar 23, 6:07?pm, "cybercat" wrote: It's
like, someone has pumped a truckload of stupid gas into my cat group

LMAO!!