Change of Plans

Old June 5th 08, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Default Change of Plans

CatNipped wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message

I refuse to engage in a political debate. Politics don't belong
here.

Political debate??! Oooookay. I'll get back to you when the cost of
transport is reflected in the cost of cat food, how 'bout that? ;

Got two (four pound) bags of Persia's food in the trunk of my little Hyundai
(only takes $25 to fill up the tank). And I'll get some FF to take as
treats in case she gets stubborn about eating. Not that she couldn't stand
to lose a few pounds. Persia's going to be living large once we get to
Mom's house

Jill

Old June 5th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message

I refuse to engage in a political debate. Politics don't belong
here.

Political debate??! Oooookay. I'll get back to you when the cost of
transport is reflected in the cost of cat food, how 'bout that? ;

Got two (four pound) bags of Persia's food in the trunk of my little
Hyundai
(only takes $25 to fill up the tank). And I'll get some FF to take as
treats in case she gets stubborn about eating. Not that she couldn't
stand
to lose a few pounds. Persia's going to be living large once we get to
Mom's house

Jill

I'm sure she'll be much, MUCH happier with you than being boarded at the
vet's. Have you decided how long you're going to stay with your mom?

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 5th 08, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

CatNipped wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message

Got two (four pound) bags of Persia's food in the trunk of my little
Hyundai
(only takes $25 to fill up the tank). And I'll get some FF to take
as treats in case she gets stubborn about eating. Not that she
couldn't stand
to lose a few pounds. Persia's going to be living large once we get
to Mom's house

I'm sure she'll be much, MUCH happier with you than being boarded at
the vet's. Have you decided how long you're going to stay with your
mom?

No clue, really. I'm expecting 4 months at the very least. I talked with
my brother, the one who added on a bedroom for her when he built his house.
I said "You'll have to replace your kitchen furniture." Why? Well, it's
cast iron (read: HEAVY) and I can barely move it, no way can she pull out a
chair to sit and have coffee. Oh she can just sit in the dining room, those
chairs are lighter. Uh huh. He hasn't a clue.

He actually thinks she's going to leave her home and adhere to his
conventions and oh by the way, no smoking. Ahem, Mom has smoked for 60
years. You might be able to get her to go out to the patio but if you
expect her to move in with you, it's her home, she can smoke where she
likes.

I asked him, what about upstairs? She can't walk upstairs. Oh, well,
there's no reason for her to walk upstairs. She gets the ground floor
bedroom with the shared guest bathroom off the entryway, no need for her to
to walk upstairs. Uh huh.

Why he thinks she's going to give up her 3 bedroom house to live like this I
don't know. But apparently he thinks this is a good idea.

Jill

best laid plans Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 10 November 21st 07 09:56 AM
Change in plans Granby Cat community 2 September 8th 07 03:49 AM
Travel Plans Lynn and George Cat health & behaviour 8 August 16th 04 06:05 AM
The best laid plans... Wendy Cat health & behaviour 71 June 27th 04 03:42 AM