Prayers for a dying friend, please

Old September 28th 09, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

Default Prayers for a dying friend, please

"moonglow minnow"
Kyla =^..^= wrote:
Hi
Remember some time ago I told you about my friend Karen, from Philly, who
is in and out of coma for months now from MD? She is supposed to have
surgery on her poor ravaged 86 lb body on Monday to take out some bone
fragments and is not likely to survive, and her Uncle and her fiance are
devastated. Her fiance/caregiver of over 20 years has been accused of
abusing Karen, and he would never do such a thing. That is all gossip,
from the so called caregivers he had stay with her at home, while he
worked. My only IRL best friend, Karen's Uncle is trying to get home to
Philly to help with moral support for her fiance. Karen is in a hospice
awaiting her fate, and my friend tells me she always tells him how much
she likes and loves me. My heart is broken for her suffering and all the
suffering her family is going through,
The Dr.'s don't want to 'pull the plug' yet...why not? She is a fighter
and has been arrested more times for literally getting out of her
wheelchair and dragging herself up the steps of state Capitols to draw
attention to health care for the disabled.
Bless her heart, Now it's time for her to "go home' in peace.
Please say a prayer or purr for Karen and her family, and their kitty for
comfort.
Her 41st birthday was on Thursday.
Thank you so much
Kyla

Purrs for her comfort, for her gentle passing when her time comes, and for
all her loved ones left behind.

Maeve ^..^

Thank you so much for your kind words Maeve. They mean a lot, and are very
comforting. I'm passing all the comments on to her beloved Uncle, who is
our best friend. He is so sad right now, I don't know what to do. I can't
even give him a hug,
but my DH went to see him and try to offer some words of comfort. This is
so hard.

Kyla
--
http://moonglowminnow.wordpress.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/

Old September 28th 09, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

On Sep 26, 8:17*pm, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
Hi
Remember some time ago I told you about my friend Karen, from Philly, who is
in and out of coma for months now from MD? *She is supposed to have surgery
on her poor ravaged 86 lb body on Monday to take out some bone fragments and
is not likely to survive, and her Uncle and her fiance are devastated.

Prayers for peace en route to all--to uncle, fiance, kitty, devoted
friends and especially Karen, that the pain in body and mind be eased.

Blessed be,
Baha

Old September 28th 09, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
bigboy

On Sep 26, 8:17*pm, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
[...]
--in tears
.

Many prayers and purrs for you and your friend.

BigBoy, Princess, Mr. Boots, Ms. Tigger, Sugar and Spice, Ms. Blue
Belle and weekend mommy of Cheddar
Old September 28th 09, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"BfloPolska"
On Sep 26, 8:17 pm, "Kyla =^..^="
Hi
Remember some time ago I told you about my friend Karen, from Philly, who
is
in and out of coma for months now from CP? She is supposed to have surgery
on her poor ravaged 86 lb body on Monday to take out some bone fragments
and
is not likely to survive, and her Uncle and her fiance are devastated.

Prayers for peace en route to all--to uncle, fiance, kitty, devoted
friends and especially Karen, that the pain in body and mind be eased.

Blessed be,
Baha

Thank you so much Baha. Your prayers mean so much.
No word yet on the surgery..
Kyla

Old September 28th 09, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"bigboy"
On Sep 26, 8:17 pm, "Kyla =^..^="
Hi
Remember some time ago I told you about my friend Karen, from Philly, who
is
in and out of coma for months now from CP? I mistakenly put MD down
instead of CP
[...]

Thank you all for your purrs and prayers and for including me in them as
well.

Kyla

Old September 29th 09, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Julie_Snowshoe[_2_]

Purrs and prayers for your friend, her family, her friends and
especially her cat.
Julie, Lacey, Sam, Barnabus, Rosco and Meeka
In loving memory of Hobbes and Selena
Old September 29th 09, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"Julie_Snowshoe"
Purrs and prayers for your friend, her family, her friends and
especially her cat.
Julie, Lacey, Sam, Barnabus, Rosco and Meeka
In loving memory of Hobbes and Selena

Thank you so much and thank you for thinking of the kitty.
Kyla

Prayers please for my mom Karen Cat anecdotes 26 January 27th 07 01:32 PM
YES! YES! YOU CAN ALL HAVE PRAYERS angel Cat anecdotes 2 July 11th 06 06:05 AM
Prayers Please Aimee S Cat rescue 8 June 25th 04 05:10 AM
Prayers Please Aimee S Cat health & behaviour 9 June 23rd 04 09:27 AM
thanks for the prayers Jean H Cat anecdotes 1 October 3rd 03 08:39 AM