Road trip

Old January 24th 04, 09:05 AM
Miss Violette

We kan watches dis big waterz, dey doez notted scarez me butted i wuuld
prefur not ta getz wetted ifin i doez notted hafta, myown time inna out
heped me ta unnerstan dat wet isa notted gud fur kittyfur. I isa glad OEJ
hasa date. When her sorta friend wented ta da brige her was sad. Dey
wasn't ficcally winkwink butted OEJ wasa hopin... Now maybe her can hafa new
start, Tiger settling in onna blanki to hold the paw of da purtiest girlcat
inna comunity
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
I thinkz I wuuld rafur cuddle onna dis blanki. I asked Trudi ta
bringz myownsef some of doez fishies... unless you wulld rafur go
inna porter? Tiger, who hasa unnerstannin of da dead cause of soft's
work...

Hokay den, les sit heer anna cuddle whilw we watch de ocean; I see dat
your sisfur has a date wit a nice boycat. Dat's nice!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
anais at electric-ink dot com

Old January 24th 04, 06:28 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Dat's fine, Tiger, we'zll sits heer anna watch da wavies go inna anna
out while we relacks; anna I still haff sum shrimpees fur yu if yu get
hungry again.

Yu say such nice tings about me blushing I'ze sooo fwattered! taking
Tiger's paw in her own.

Old January 24th 04, 09:18 PM
ShortTail Tom

Miss Violette wrote:
Der isa TV and hisown friend so dat isa where da fishies willz come, We kan
getsa blanki anna sun ourownsefs orz we kan go anna splore ifin yyou wantz,
OEJ, hopin fur qualti time wif her new friend...

I'mz am finking dat wez could spread out de blankie and get comforable
and warm annna wait fur de fishies to start comin onto de beach. Dat
way wez could talk summore and get to know each udder bedder. Shall we?

STTom
spreading out the beach blanket

Old January 24th 04, 09:42 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney

Miss Violette wrote:
*TV returns the wink, helps spread the blanki and opens his bakpak to pull
out two large glasses with ice in them. He pulls out a large pixure of real
nip tea as they will be there long enuf to enjoy it anna...*

OK we kan lay down and wait fur dem fishies, TV, excited about the fishies
anna smurglin wif hisown friend...

Oh, thank you! I *do* love nip tea. And here, let me get out some nip
bagels with nip cream cheese. Would you like some salmon-fishie slices
too? Then some nice sunshine smurgles might be fun...

Cleopatra

Old January 25th 04, 10:10 AM
Miss Violette

We kan eatz da shrimpees inna while, butted lookz atta dat water, itsa soo
big anna err wet, Tiger suddenly tong tied, holdin onna paw, anna happy

Old January 25th 04, 10:12 AM
Miss Violette

OEJ is thrilled, I'llz be right back... runs to TV, gets some stuff, runs
back

TV had some Nip tea anna cheese nip crackers so i gotted dem fur uses ta
eat, OEJ settling down to enjoy the sun anna her new friend