****ty Kitty Update

Old July 9th 04, 09:19 PM
Butterfly

I once had a male cat that wouldn't bath properly & had bad toilet manners.
He acted like he was removed from his mother before learning how to care for
himself. I had to bath him frequently. He loved it. He acted like he
expected me to baby him. He ran away. I found him a few months later. Living
as a stray and very dirty, just like I had originally found him. I took him
home cleaned him up and the following week he was gone again. Reminds me of
the kind of men I dated when I was younger.
Butterfly

Old July 9th 04, 10:25 PM
Mary

"Nomen Nescio" ] wrote

At this point, I might try setting up a camcorder and try to tape the cat

taking a dump next to the toilet

Ahahaha! Yes! The Kitty-poo Cam!

Old July 9th 04, 10:43 PM
Dally

Mary wrote:
"Nomen Nescio" ] wrote

At this point, I might try setting up a camcorder and try to tape the cat

taking a dump next to the toilet

Ahahaha! Yes! The Kitty-poo Cam!

And the only way to make this thread MORE graphic. With mpegs. :-)

Dally

Old July 9th 04, 10:48 PM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.health+behav", "Mary"
artfully composed this message within
r.com on 09 Jul
2004:

Oh, no, no NO! You have to be the troll. "L" is part of the gang
that yells "troll" if they don't like your posts. The emails are
probably flying this minute, and Cheryl or one of the other
morons are frantically "Googling" you to get the goods on you.

"The emails are probably flying this minute"? Good God woman, get
a grip! You're really getting hysterical here. Didn't you go get
that life? You've spent all day trying to get some woman's cat to
stop ****ting on the floor (and I must say you seem obsessed),
discrediting anyone you don't like, and now making up fantastic
stories about emails flying? You've really lost it and its sad to
see you disintegrating into this flailing flaming mess. You
really should be embarrassed for yourself. How about go get that
life, you psycho freak. Your paranoia and meltdown aren't very
attractive.

Hey, how's "Cheeky" and "Buddha" today? lol

--
Cheryl

My 24 hour kitty O J Cat anecdotes 39 August 20th 04 10:23 AM
A Gift from Mai Kitty David Cat anecdotes 20 May 2nd 04 09:50 PM
kitty vs puss Brenda Cat anecdotes 30 January 26th 04 04:28 PM
The Stray Kitty. (VERY LONG) Flippy Cat anecdotes 24 November 9th 03 09:48 PM