****ty Kitty Update

Old July 10th 04, 09:33 PM
PawsForThought

Dally wrote:

I don't see commercial hardware going with
the decorated room.

Who cares what it looks like so long as it solves your problem! Would you
rather look at a door closer that doesn't match the room, or cat poop?
________

Old July 10th 04, 10:00 PM
Karen Chuplis

in article , PawsForThought at

From: Dally

Karen wrote:

Sheesh. That's really peachy.

I thought of it as rather a vivid illustration of why that method
doesn't work.

You may feel superior all you want, but I defy you to stay sane within
the context of the never-ending stream of ****. I've tried something
different 45 times now.

Somehow I think Karen would have MUCH better luck than you are.
________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe

Well, I certainly wouldn't care if door closer hardware matched my bathroom.
I would think it would hardly be noticable. I would also make sure that if I
was spending that ungodly amount of money on a room, I'd have a professional
carpenter make sure my antique door fit square and worked nicely.

My 24 hour kitty O J Cat anecdotes 39 August 20th 04 10:23 AM
A Gift from Mai Kitty David Cat anecdotes 20 May 2nd 04 09:50 PM
kitty vs puss Brenda Cat anecdotes 30 January 26th 04 04:28 PM
The Stray Kitty. (VERY LONG) Flippy Cat anecdotes 24 November 9th 03 09:48 PM