Update on our patient

Old December 25th 10, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

Default Update on our patient

The cat that had been given up for dead has become a lively he-beast
as he recuperates from his brush with diabetic coma.

Hudley is still being sequestered, largely because he is terrified of
our six, especially Roxie who has been having impolite words with him.
We have been allowing short supervised visits. Stosh and Philip seem
fairly nonchalant, and Sabrina is surprisingly agreeable. She is
usually the one with the surliest mouth. Hudley has been venturing
more and more downstairs, albeit cautiously. Upstairs he runs around
and has been having a ball jumping in and out of all the shelves and
cubbyholes in the computer room. His coat is regaining the delightful
black-panther sheen I recall from his youth. And the appetite! I have
never seen a cat enjoy food more. He will try to take the can out of
our hands when feeding him, or push the dish away so he can nose in.

The noise is a riot: "Mm yum snarf snort grinch munch yum snarf." I
tried to do that as one word, but the autocorrect on an iPad turns it
into the name of a remote village in Thailand.

Word has it that his family may be able to take him in one to two
months.

Blessed be,
Baha
Old December 25th 10, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

BfloPolska wrote:

[...]

You've done a great thing for him.

The noise is a riot: "Mm yum snarf snort grinch munch yum snarf." I
tried to do that as one word, but the autocorrect on an iPad turns it
into the name of a remote village in Thailand.

spew! That's hilarious. Some of the autocorrects just leave you
scratching your head (such as one I read where a person typed the word
"drive" and the iphone turned that into "badonkadonk"). At least the
combined word from the phrase you quoted above could conceivably be
mistaken for a Thai name.

Word has it that his family may be able to take him in one to two
months.

That would be great!

Joyce

--
The Internet is on computers now! -- Homer Simpson

The ever-patient Roadcat Daniel Mahoney Cat anecdotes 15 September 13th 08 10:45 PM
US cat 'predicts patient deaths' Adrian A Cat anecdotes 2 July 27th 07 12:49 AM
UPDATE #3 Update #2 Update sigh (was Almost had a Ping-Brother (this would make cat #13)) Magic Mood Jeep Cat anecdotes 7 June 5th 07 10:41 PM
Next patient badwilson Cat anecdotes 49 May 26th 05 06:47 PM
Mithu is a patient big brother Caroline S. Cat anecdotes 23 October 17th 04 10:43 PM