Felix likes my computer chair

Old October 22nd 14, 06:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
toci

Default Felix likes my computer chair

He hops on it as soon as I get off, but he'll go back to my pile of clean clothes when I say "scoot." After over seven years of his ignoring my computer chair, what makes him think that it's his spot now? Toci
Old October 22nd 14, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Robert Catt

"toci" wrote in message

He hops on it as soon as I get off, but he'll go back to my pile of clean
clothes when I say "scoot." After over seven years of his ignoring my
computer chair, what makes him think that it's his spot now? Toci

All our cats at one time or another have taken possession of my computer
chair. When they did, I rolled it back and sat in an uncomfortable
hard-backed chair to use the computer.

Old October 22nd 14, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mike Mayers

I don't have a problem with a computer chair. I usually have a tablet for everything which i can hold in my hand with Tiger on my lap (like now). If i want to use my laptop, i have a remote keyboard whick allows the same flexability.
Old October 23rd 14, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 10/22/2014 1:50 AM, toci wrote:
He hops on it as soon as I get off, but he'll go back to my pile of clean clothes when I say "scoot." After over seven years of his ignoring my computer chair, what makes him think that it's his spot now? Toci

Persia never paid a bit of attention to my computer chair. She'd get a
tad irritated if I was sitting in front of the computer too long. She'd
paw at me so I'd pick her up. She didn't want that, she just wanted me
away from the computer.

As to why they change their minds about places? They're cats. They're
allowed to change their minds any time they like.

Jill
Old October 24th 14, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 10/21/2014 10:50 PM, toci wrote:
He hops on it as soon as I get off, but he'll go back to my pile of clean clothes when I say "scoot." After over seven years of his ignoring my computer chair, what makes him think that it's his spot now? Toci

Cats like to keep us guessing. As soon as they know we're used to their
habits, they change them.

Joy

--
Joy Unlimited
Colorful Crocheted Critters
Old November 9th 14, 09:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Robert Catt wrote:

"toci" wrote in message

He hops on it as soon as I get off, but he'll go back to my pile of clean
clothes when I say "scoot." After over seven years of his ignoring my
computer chair, what makes him think that it's his spot now? Toci

All our cats at one time or another have taken possession of my computer
chair. When they did, I rolled it back and sat in an uncomfortable
hard-backed chair to use the computer.

Roxy always takes any seat I've been on, as soon as I get up. Actually,
"any" boils down to the computer chair and the couch - the two places
where I impersonate a potato.

But the reason has never seemed mysterious to me - my butt has warmed
the seat, just for her!

--
Joyce

"Yes, but humans are more important than animals," said Brutha.
"This is a point of view often expressed by humans," said Om. (Small Gods)