Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Old October 8th 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
From the House of Rennie

Default Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Oh mine gudniss, yes! Bof uv yu luk absolootlee gorjus!

Kissa

Ralph & His Clowder wrote:

Batson Cats! It's ben fureffur! Itz gud tu see yew! Mattie Marie, yew
are stunning, isn't she Kissa? Mocha, yew tew. And guyz, yew luk wunderful!

I kno diz iz sumfing uv a solum okashun, but remfur da wunnerful timez
we had wif ar frendz hoo ar now atta Bridj and leaf rum in yewr hartz
for joi az well az sorrow.

Ralph de Ralph, with his wedwink Kissa, offering headbonks

Batson Cats wrote:

Five Batson Cats step out of the teleporter and step up to wait in line to
sign the guestbook. Mattie Marie stands in front of the line in her shimmering gold toga
and her gold leafed head piece adorning her Torbie head.
Simon Peter is next in his pure white toga with green silk embroidered on
the hem (to match his green eyes) and to compliment his lovely, long orange furrs.
The brofurr cats, Max Spunkmeyer and Bobby Boo are next in matching sky blue
togas (to compliment their velvety black furrs) with fresh catnip wreaths adorning their heads.
And lastly the lovely Mocha Dianne is resplendent in her stunning
white toga with cobalt blue threads embroidered throughout to make thousands of
intricate designs most of which are cats of course. On her head she wears a
lovely tiara of diamonds and sapphires... to match her lovely blue Siamese eyes.

They've come to honor their friends Junior House of Koster and Pepsi House
of Newfield and all the other kitties who have passed on this last year.
Far, far too many names on the list. What a wonderful thing it would be if
there were no names to be called next year, only a party planned just to
celebrate lives begun or lives spared... but that will never be....
With sad hearts and tears, they sign the guest book and take their seats
with all the other's who have come to pay their respects....

8snip
Old October 8th 06, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
From the House of Rennie

Kitty Schottland VC, House of Hanoka
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, House of Hanoka
Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, House of Hanoka

Weze honored, Kitty Schottland! Ana Lilith and Sheriff Rosco!
Ralph & Kissa, turning another page in the guestbook

Kitty Schottland! Itz wunnurful tu see yu agin. Yu luk lovlee tunite,
an so du yu Lilith! Sheriff Rosco, yur lukkin jist az hansum az effur.

Kissa
Old October 8th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
From the House of Rennie

Dat iz so troo Puddi Cat, so troo

Kissa

Ralph & His Clowder wrote:

Fangu, Puddi Cat. Laura ana Vinnie ana sew meny offurz will liff inna ar
hartz fureffur. Howsumeffur, yew ar rite, da Ball iz a cellybrashun -- a
cellybrashun of the livez uv doze hoo ar gon ana cellybration of ar
livez, tuu.
Ralph, giving Puddi Cat a hug and shaking paws with Buster while Kissa
hands Puddi Cat a tissue.

Ray or Fran wrote:

Puddi Cat standz in line awaiting her turn to sign the Gest Book for
herownself self and for wedwink Buster.

Ralph, weze will never forget Laura and Vinnie and all who have gone
on before. Itz alwayz sad to have friends and family as honorees and
the Ball brings its share of sad memories for effuryone. However,
most importantly the Ball is a wonderful celebration of life and
honors all.

Puddi Cat
(wiping away some tears before taking the pen and signing)

Puddi Cat, House of Tock
Buster, House of Stillwell and Tenbusch

Old October 8th 06, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 08 Oct 2006 00:24:24 GMT, "Sundance"
wrote:

I iz furry sorree fur yurown tail. I didn't kno dat juss a tail kud go to
da brij, but Ize shur it will be happee to see yoo agin. Maybe it will
appeer tonite as a shootin star. Myown sisfur Rebecca an me haz sendid
lotsa toyz to da brij owrownselves, so dat da kitteez dere will hab sumfing
to play wif while dey wates fur da rest uv ussez.

Sundance

i had a beautiful, long full tail. i was very very proud of its
magnificence and i want it back.i hope it appears as a shooting star
like you said. then i could remember it even better.

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
.. .

i don't have a website, only an adopted sister, cinder. i had seven
kittens but this is my first danse. joey, take my paw.

ps i don't have a toga, just a neck ribbon. i am a ginger cat. my tail
was cut off one week after I had my seven kittens last year because i
was found with a crushed tail. My tail is at the rb now but the rest
of me is still here.

Old October 8th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

Sundance! Pit2nya! Gud to see yew! Da buffay iz furry gud
Ralph, handing Sundance the pen

Sundance wrote:

[Sundance and Pit2nya step through the 'porter and appear at the Colloseum.
They step up to the table holding the guest book and greet Ralph and Kissa.
Sundance signs them in.]

Sundance, house of Stright
Pit2nya, house of Molesko

Look, Toonya, dis iz a grate place fur da Ball. Since da ruf iz opin, we
will be able to see da Rainbow Brij furry well tonite, won't we. Kan I git
yurownself sumfing to eet, or wud yoo like to dantz?

Sundance

Old October 8th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Shado

Following her sponsorsof the House of Hanoka is a human, dressed in a
satin tuxedo with a long skirt. She takes up the pen and signs:

Shado, Meowmie to Booger the HarpurrCat RB, House of Bedford

Old October 8th 06, 03:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

[Ralph and Kissa walk around the guestbook table to greet Anti Shado]

Weze glad yew ar heer. It wont bee da same wifowt Boogie da HarpurrCat
ana we luk furwurd tu heering yewr tribewt. Derz a speshull seating area
fur huminz offur onna dat side wif humin fud ana efurryfing.

Ralph & Kissa, giving sad cheekrubs

Old October 8th 06, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ember

Hello Puddi.
It is good to see old frends hear.
I wil sign after Leo.

Ember (signs for himself, House of McNally)

"Ray or Fran" wrote in message
news6NVg.94817$aJ.55052@attbi_s21...
That would be really wonderful LeO. Ize wish that was possible too.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Fangu. We wish dat fur won yeer, there wood be no namez to call at the
ball.

LeO

Old October 8th 06, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I likesa kowch like Trudi duz butted i realli like gettin minez furz
brushed, anna da fudz iz wonnerful, today i getted a cube of sirliney steak,
I sniffed dem vegeblez butted pazzed on dat!!! Chester, the *particular*
ingester
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
I luff my famlee tuu! We all came heer in difrunt ways. Bear was an
onlycat, if mew can imagine. Den mom got LeO frum da rescew tu be his
frend. After dat, HoneyCat showd up on thuh porch an becaym part of the
famlee. Den da naybors stoppd feeding der cat Frankie!! Well, momm tuk
him, an now he is Jack. Heez a VURY chatty Siameez.

Soon aftur dis, silly mom was at PetSmart an coodint take her eyez off
Jaspurr, so he came home wif us. Den dis yeer, Joey an I came to dis
howse an wer infited in. I didunt fink I wood like da Inn at ALL, but I
luff it! I luf da toyz an fud an warmth an luff.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I realli duz like diz famli anna i likez talkin bowt dem kuz dey iz

fun,
Chester hopin ta hear more bowt hiz datez famili
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
I like heering bout yur famlee. I fink its so nise we bofe fownd owr
famlees.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
itz mine furzt one alzo, I juzt kamed to diz onetrue home in june,
anna fura
while i wuzint sure it wuz gonna be mine home, i figured i would

hafta
leaf
it alzo, but den when dey getted allause furm da tedz where dey

sayed
it wuz
our vakatshun i fugured dey will allatime get me, Chester talking

wayy
too
much
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Fangu, Chester. Ife neffur been befoar. Dis yeer is my furst.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
after she signz Chester takez her paw anna dey foloow hiz

howze to
find
seatz
Julie Porter wrote in message
nk.net...
I will sign, tuu. Fangu, Chester.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Tiger comes to the book and signs, for himself, Tiger T
tomcat, he
has
left
room for his bootiful wife to sign as her writing iz az
bootiful
az
herself,
then the rest of the howze signs...
OEJ, TV, Trudi, Stormmee, Chester THE ingester, each has

left
room
for
theirown eskort ta sign ifin they want,... Tiger shakes

pawz
wif
ralf
ana
azks, kan a D*g attend ifin they wantz ta gifatribute?

Tiger,
unsure
Ralph & His Clowder wrote in message
[Ralph appears with Oz and VooDoo carrying a study but
elegant
table,
followed by Alice with a folded cloth of shimmering

rainbow
hues
and
Kissa with the guest book and a plumed pen. After the

table
is
arranged
to the lady cats' satisfaction, Ralph and Kissa stand

for a
moment,
tails entwined, and think of his sisfur Laura and her

brofur
Vinnie,
wedwinks reunited at the Bridj, who presided over the

table
for
so
many
years. They think, too, of all their family and friends

at
the
Bridj
and
wonder if they are celebrating as well.]

[Ralph takes the pen and signs boldly for his clowder

before
passing
the
pen to his wedwink Kissa]

Ralph de Ralf, head of the clowder of the House of

David,
with
Fred
T.
Spawn, Clyde A. Gump, Eduoard J. VanTayle, Alice Ann

Madre,
and
Jane
Grey.

Old October 8th 06, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

Large black cat wearing a filmy yellow toga to match her yellow eyes
steps up to the table. She nods to Ralph, Oz, VooDoo, Kissa and Alice,
wondering if they rememfur her frum last yeer cuz she hazn't bin heer
fur a long time. She takes the beautiful pen and signs

Little Kitty, House of Knop