Good News!!!

Old May 3rd 13, 03:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MaryL[_2_]

Default Good News!!!

Good news!! My surgeon called a few minutes ago. All the tissue is
normal--no malignancy, and "not even any tissue that is pre-malignant."

Now I just need to have the stitches removed next week. The tissue was very
deep, and the incisions are wide. But I am very happy about the whole
thing--there wasn't even much pain involved.

MaryL

Old May 7th 13, 05:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

MaryL wrote:
Good news!! My surgeon called a few minutes ago. All the tissue is
normal--no malignancy, and "not even any tissue that is
pre-malignant."

Now I just need to have the stitches removed next week. The tissue
was very deep, and the incisions are wide. But I am very happy about
the whole thing--there wasn't even much pain involved.

MaryL

We expect you to celebrate by adopting another kitty.....
Old May 7th 13, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Oh that's wonderful news!! *doing a happy dance*

Rene