Nermalee UPDATE

Old March 25th 04, 09:21 PM
Karen

Default Nermalee UPDATE

She had an EKG and it showed a normal heart beat for a while then a long
"jag downward" says mom. They gave her Enacard 1/2 mg (she is so tiny the
vet only wanted to try that first). They said renal readings were actually a
bit better than the last time (and they are not bad at all for a 16 y.o.,
some readings are just getting into the high range). The med must have made
her feel better because she ate the a/d that they sent home with her. That
is why mom took her in because she had not eaten for two days (and she is a
bad eater even when feeling well). So that is good. Kind of a "who knows"
situation, though, since she didn't have many symptoms, I'd think maybe it
was not too bad. They did warn her to call immediately if she had a problem
with her legs (thrombolism). So, at least for now seems better than I
thought it would be. I sure hope she continues to feel better. Thanks
everyone for your support. Anyone have heart trouble kitties out there?

Karen

Old March 26th 04, 03:45 AM
Takayuki

"Karen" wrote:
[...]

That sounds good. I'm glad she's okay.

Old March 26th 04, 04:56 AM
Marina

"Karen" wrote
She had an EKG and it showed a normal heart beat for a while then a long
"jag downward" says mom. They gave her Enacard 1/2 mg (she is so tiny the
vet only wanted to try that first). They said renal readings were actually

bit better than the last time (and they are not bad at all for a 16 y.o.,
some readings are just getting into the high range). The med must have

made
her feel better because she ate the a/d that they sent home with her.

Glad to hear she is doing so well. We'll continue our purrs for her.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 26th 04, 06:34 AM
Sam Nash

[...]