Purrs for D.H.

Old January 13th 15, 05:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default Good News, was Purrs for D.H.

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
news

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
My hubby, Norman, is going into the hospital on Monday for at least an
angiogram, then whatever they find or don't find.
Keep him in mind on Monday Morning.

Thanks

Sylvia

Thanks to all, giving him the print-out. We'll have it with us!

Got back this evening, no need to keep him over night
or admit him for more treatment, just keep on keeping on with his meds.
Some small arteries with some plaque, and his one stent is holding up fine!
He's good about what he eats, so his larger arteries are clearer than most.

Thanks so much for your kind thoughts!

Sylvia

Old January 13th 15, 05:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"Sylvia M" wrote in message ...

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
news

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
My hubby, Norman, is going into the hospital on Monday for at least an
angiogram, then whatever they find or don't find.
Keep him in mind on Monday Morning.

Thanks

Sylvia

Thanks to all, giving him the print-out. We'll have it with us!

Got back this evening, no need to keep him over night
or admit him for more treatment, just keep on keeping on with his meds.
Some small arteries with some plaque, and his one stent is holding up fine!
He's good about what he eats, so his larger arteries are clearer than most.

Thanks so much for your kind thoughts!

Sylvia

~~~~~~~~~
Wonderful news! Thanks for posting the update.

MaryL

Old January 13th 15, 07:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 1/12/2015 9:24 PM, Sylvia M wrote:
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
news

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
My hubby, Norman, is going into the hospital on Monday for at least an
angiogram, then whatever they find or don't find.
Keep him in mind on Monday Morning.

Thanks

Sylvia

Thanks to all, giving him the print-out. We'll have it with us!

Got back this evening, no need to keep him over night
or admit him for more treatment, just keep on keeping on with his meds.
Some small arteries with some plaque, and his one stent is holding up fine!
He's good about what he eats, so his larger arteries are clearer than most.

Thanks so much for your kind thoughts!

Sylvia

I'm so glad! Thanks for letting us know.

--
Joy Unlimited
Colorful Crocheted Critters
Old January 13th 15, 01:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Mon, 12 Jan 2015 21:24:49 -0800, "Sylvia M"
wrote:

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
news

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
My hubby, Norman, is going into the hospital on Monday for at least an
angiogram, then whatever they find or don't find.
Keep him in mind on Monday Morning.

Thanks

Sylvia

Thanks to all, giving him the print-out. We'll have it with us!

Got back this evening, no need to keep him over night
or admit him for more treatment, just keep on keeping on with his meds.
Some small arteries with some plaque, and his one stent is holding up fine!
He's good about what he eats, so his larger arteries are clearer than most.

Thanks so much for your kind thoughts!

Sylvia

Hah, one stent. My mom has four.

Glad he's ok.
Old January 13th 15, 03:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 1/13/2015 12:24 AM, Sylvia M wrote:
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
news

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
My hubby, Norman, is going into the hospital on Monday for at least an
angiogram, then whatever they find or don't find.
Keep him in mind on Monday Morning.

Thanks

Sylvia

Thanks to all, giving him the print-out. We'll have it with us!

Got back this evening, no need to keep him over night
or admit him for more treatment, just keep on keeping on with his meds.
Some small arteries with some plaque, and his one stent is holding up fine!
He's good about what he eats, so his larger arteries are clearer than most.

Thanks so much for your kind thoughts!

Sylvia

I'm glad everything turned out well. Thank you for the update.

Jill