I'm sorry

Old December 31st 14, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default I'm sorry

On 12/31/2014 6:45 AM, john sumner wrote:
jmcquown wrote in news:cghar0Fb6tpU2
@mid.individual.net:

I'd like to hear more about your cats.

Jill

right nnow i am not owned by a cat jill, lost a cat a few yers ago and have
not pulled the trigger YET.

Ah, okay. I completely understand. Persia went to the bridge in
August. I'm not ready to take the plunge, either.

Jill
Old December 31st 14, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
john sumner[_18_]

jmcquown wrote in news:cgiopkFmr3bU1
@mid.individual.net:

Ah, okay. I completely understand. Persia went to the bridge in
August. I'm not ready to take the plunge, either.

Jill

thanks for being understanding jill
Old December 31st 14, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/31/2014 1:58 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , jmcquown
About falling out with Jill, but I've been very patient about verbal
attacks lots of times and tried to pass it off. . she will never let
anything go, including the death of KFC which she reminds me about
every time the in-out issue is raised. I think you will all find that
I've never been nasty to anyone on the group unless they started
first.

What is your problem?! You killfiled me then went to all the trouble to
start a new thread? Sure, why not drag it out? Trying to get people to
take sides? How utterly ridiculous.

I *never* said what happened to Kitty Farm Cat was your fault. You
weren't even home at the time.

Jill

Ok. Now I like both of you and I haven't had an issue with either of you
and as far as I know you haven't with me either. So may I ask for a
truce? I know how people can wind each other up without even trying. (Just
don't mention my sister.)

It's new year, let's all relax and enjoy each other's company in 2015.
(Ok, I promise not to kill my sister in 2015.)

Judith

(I'm not promising anything for 2016 though)

No problems here. I simply didn't understand why she went to the
trouble to Plonk me in another thread then start up a new one. To what
purpose?

Here's wishing *everyone* a Happy 2015! I also hope you don't kill your
sister.

Jill
Old December 31st 14, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Christina Websell wrote:
About falling out with Jill, but I've been very patient about verbal attacks
lots of times and tried to pass it off. .
she will never let anything go, including the death of KFC which she reminds
me about every time the in-out issue is raised.
I think you will all find that I've never been nasty to anyone on the group
unless they started first.

I can't understand why Jill has singled you out for her target - you've
always struck me as among the most tolerant here. (And I certainly
wouldn't consider any of your posts "nasty"!) The indoor-outdoor
controversy depends so much upon conditions in the world where the cat
lives - and the personality of the cat - that it really isn't worth
arguing about. I'd always allowed mine out, with a pet-flap so they
could come and go at will, but the last couple of places I've lived that
wasn't an option, and in the senior residence where I am now, we have to
sign a document agreeing NOT to allow our pets out - except on a leash
with a person at the other end. (Some residents DO allow their cats
out, but it is definitely against the rules.)
Old December 31st 14, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

john sumner wrote:
Me, too, john.

I used to post a lot here years ago (Ketzl's Dad: had to put him down
last December and am still mourning him, even though I got adopted by
two 5-month tuxie brothers in August who have charmed the
h-e-double-toothpicks out of me. Wow, are they energetic! Ketzl was so
docile...)

I like reading about others' cats and such, and choose to let these
off-topic posts fly off into into the ether, taking their dynamics with
them.

--
Remember: It is To Laugh

joe as a rule here i dont filter out too much stuff because the trolls for
some unknown reason leave this group alone

Except for the political jerk who signs its name with Cyrillic letters
so it's difficult to kill-file it!
Old December 31st 14, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/31/2014 3:46 PM, EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

john sumner wrote:
Me, too, john.

I used to post a lot here years ago (Ketzl's Dad: had to put him down
last December and am still mourning him, even though I got adopted by
two 5-month tuxie brothers in August who have charmed the
h-e-double-toothpicks out of me. Wow, are they energetic! Ketzl was
so docile...)

I like reading about others' cats and such, and choose to let these
off-topic posts fly off into into the ether, taking their dynamics
with them.

--
Remember: It is To Laugh

joe as a rule here i dont filter out too much stuff because the trolls
for some unknown reason leave this group alone

Except for the political jerk who signs its name with Cyrillic letters
so it's difficult to kill-file it!

I don't have a problem filtering that out. Thunderbird got rid of that
troll in it's many incarnations, no problem.

Jill
Old December 31st 14, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
john sumner[_18_]

jmcquown wrote in news:cgj6pkFqe24U1
@mid.individual.net:

I don't have a problem filtering that out. Thunderbird got rid of that
troll in it's many incarnations, no problem.

Jill

have not seen that troll in a long time so i guess my filters work tooG
Old December 31st 14, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 12/31/2014 3:45 AM, john sumner wrote:
jmcquown wrote in news:cghar0Fb6tpU2
@mid.individual.net:

I'd like to hear more about your cats.

Jill

right nnow i am not owned by a cat jill, lost a cat a few yers ago and have
not pulled the trigger YET.

I understand. It's all part of the grief process. Everybody grieves
differently, and moves on at a different time. Do what's right for you.
That way, when you do get another cat, you'll be able to do it justice.

Joy

--
Joy Unlimited
Colorful Crocheted Critters
Old December 31st 14, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Wed, 31 Dec 2014 19:01:57 +0000 (GMT), Judith Latham
wrote:

It's great to hear from you.

I had missed your posts so please don't get so distracted by anything so
minor as real life.

There again, it is real life here too.

There's just work, projects, holidays and such anyway, all unimportant
things.
Old December 31st 14, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Wed, 31 Dec 2014 12:07:00 -0500, jmcquown wrote:
On 12/31/2014 6:45 AM, john sumner wrote:
right nnow i am not owned by a cat jill, lost a cat a few yers ago and have
not pulled the trigger YET.

Ah, okay. I completely understand. Persia went to the bridge in
August. I'm not ready to take the plunge, either.

Whenever you can manage, I'm sure there are kitties out there who need you.