whatsa ted?

Old October 27th 04, 10:08 AM
Miss Violette

deze two hoomanz luk purty smart fur hoomanz, wonner why dey wuuld takez
minesself ta ted ifin he isa so mean, Harri, confuzzled and catcerned
Seanette Blaylock wrote in message
Cheryl Perkins had some very interesting things to
say about whatsa ted?:

Above all, du not beleef TED if he or she skritches yu round thu eers or
gives yu cat treets or sez fings lyke 'Wat a nize cat!'. They iz jus

tryin
tu get yu offa yur gard. An yur hoomin will purrobly be onna side uv TED,
hoo iz also hoomin. Myne evun *APOLOGIZES* wen I stands up fur my rites!
She sez fings lyke 'She's really a nice cat, and doesn't behave like this
at home.' And she THANKS TED fur torchuring me! She evun finks TED had
sumfing tu du wif me gettin bedder aftur thu insident wif thu
metalmonstur, wich is nonsense! They locked me up inna caje inna rum wif
other cats I dint no, and did stranj things tu me, and I showed them hoo
wuz boss, cuz I wudnt eet eny uv thu fud they gave me! THAT showed them I
wuznt fuled by them saying fings like I hadda try this, an wud I like

that
insted, jus lyke they wanted tu be nice!
Stay away frum TEDS if attal possibul.

TEDs are really sneaky. The one I used to have to go to actually had
my Mom [who's normally pretty smart for a human] thinking he *liked*
animals!

Felix, advising kittens to NEVER trust a TED

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Old October 27th 04, 10:10 AM
Miss Violette

you iz a verysmart kitty so I haz tooked notez anna won't letz deze her
thingz happin to mineself, I iza a tough kitty, Harri **s Truman
Seanette Blaylock wrote in message
"Miss Violette" had some very interesting
things to say about whatsa ted?:

soft sayed I hadda gotoda ted, Now I duzn't know what dis here iz, I uses
mines litter box likez i iz spozed ta, nefur had efin one ssident, so

what
iz dis here ted anna why iz da ofur catz snickerin, Harri

Uh, Harri, I hate to tell you this, but you probably have a problem
here. TEDs are The Evil Doctors, those sick humans who make your human
take you in a metalmonster to a strange place that smells like other
animals and even weirder things. Then TED and his/her accomplices do
things like put thermometers [long cold thin glass sticks] in VERY
personal places things like that do NOT belong and stick you with
needles and sometimes put smelly icky stuff on your fur. They might
even make you swallow a pill or some awful-tasting liquid, or worst of
all, do something to make you sleep VERY deeply and when you wake up,
what wasn't broken is "fixed" and you're minus a couple of important
boycat parts.

Felix, who HATES TEDs

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Old October 27th 04, 10:12 AM
Miss Violette

I iz bak furm da ted anna I iz very sleepy now, butted I willz tellz you
'bout da vizit when I wakez up furm mines nap, you was almost right bout
alla stuf dat happined to mineself whilez I waz der, Harri, very sleepy now
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 06:40:58 -0700, Miss Violette wrote:

soft sayed I hadda gotoda ted, Now I duzn't know what dis here iz, I

uses
mines litter box likez i iz spozed ta, nefur had efin one ssident, so

what
iz dis here ted anna why iz da ofur catz snickerin, Harri

Harri,

Dere iz sum tings best left unspoken. Buttid wen yourownself getz bak frum
TED, call me on my cell fone an' I'zl cum offur to cuddle your own
kittenself, OK?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
10/26/2004 1:00:53 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old October 27th 04, 10:13 AM
Miss Violette

It waz qik anna only sorta scarey butted I willz tellz you allabout it whenz
I wakez up furm mines nap, Harri
Tabitha Kitten wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
soft sayed I hadda gotoda ted, Now I duzn't know what dis here iz, I

uses
mines litter box likez i iz spozed ta, nefur had efin one ssident, so

what
iz dis here ted anna why iz da ofur catz snickerin, Harri

Oh, Harri... I'z sorry. TED is a evil, evil person who does nasty fings
to innocent liddle kitties. We'z will purr dat your trip to TED goes
furry quickly.

Tabitha

Old October 27th 04, 03:46 PM
Seanette Blaylock

"Miss Violette" had some very interesting
things to say about whatsa ted?:

deze two hoomanz luk purty smart fur hoomanz, wonner why dey wuuld takez
minesself ta ted ifin he isa so mean, Harri, confuzzled and catcerned

They think TEDs are *good* for us.

Humans are weird.

Felix, the voice of experience

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Old October 27th 04, 03:48 PM
Seanette Blaylock

"Miss Violette" had some very interesting
things to say about whatsa ted?:

you iz a verysmart kitty so I haz tooked notez anna won't letz deze her
thingz happin to mineself, I iza a tough kitty, Harri **s Truman

Unfortunately, they're bigger than you are and more experienced. They
also have henchhumans [called "assistants" or "techs"], and your own
humans will even help.

Felix, thinking TEDs are the source of all evil and needing to be
stopped

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom