whatsa ted?

Old October 27th 04, 03:48 PM
Seanette Blaylock

"Miss Violette" had some very interesting
things to say about whatsa ted?:

you iz a verysmart kitty so I haz tooked notez anna won't letz deze her
thingz happin to mineself, I iza a tough kitty, Harri **s Truman

Unfortunately, they're bigger than you are and more experienced. They
also have henchhumans [called "assistants" or "techs"], and your own
humans will even help.

Felix, thinking TEDs are the source of all evil and needing to be
stopped

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom
Old October 27th 04, 03:48 PM
Seanette Blaylock

"Miss Violette" had some very interesting
things to say about whatsa ted?:

I iz bak furm da ted anna I iz very sleepy now, butted I willz tellz you
'bout da vizit when I wakez up furm mines nap, you was almost right bout
alla stuf dat happined to mineself whilez I waz der, Harri, very sleepy now

[worried look] Do you still have all the parts you had when you went
there?

Felix, concerned

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Old October 28th 04, 07:49 PM
Miss Violette

It wazn't dat bad anna when soft taked me outta kitty jail anna letted me
looke outta da winnows dat waz really nice, I cuuld go wifout goin der agin
do, Harri
Seanette Blaylock wrote in message
"Miss Violette" had some very interesting
things to say about whatsa ted?:

deze two hoomanz luk purty smart fur hoomanz, wonner why dey wuuld takez
minesself ta ted ifin he isa so mean, Harri, confuzzled and catcerned

They think TEDs are *good* for us.

Humans are weird.

Felix, the voice of experience

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Old October 28th 04, 07:52 PM
Miss Violette

I still duz haf alla mines partz butted itsa longlong way to da ted, soft
sayed 40 milez each way so it waz tirin anna when furry leaved da car fur a
bit soft letted mineself look outta da winnowz anna sit on herself, Harri