Ozzy the orange cat

Old June 22nd 08, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Lover

Default Ozzy the orange cat

I took a nice photo of Ozzy and wanted to share, Enjoy. Judy
http://postphotos.shutterpoint.com
Old June 22nd 08, 02:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
blkcatgal

Very handsome....gotta love those orange boys!

S.
---

Old June 25th 08, 12:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Lover

--
**Visit me and my cats athttp://www.island-cats.com/**
---"Cat Lover" wrote in message

I took a nice photo of Ozzy and wanted to share, Enjoy. *Judy
http://postphotos.shutterpoint.com- Hide quoted text -

Thank you very much.. Hes a lover.
Old June 28th 08, 07:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Response to Cat Lover :

I took a nice photo of Ozzy and wanted to share, Enjoy. Judy
http://postphotos.shutterpoint.com

http://www.shutterpoint.com/Photos-V....cfm?id=639389

What type of camera took this photo? Unless you are an expert
photographer I think it was a nice camera, aye?

The clarity and sharpness in that picture is delicious.

That gorgeous lad helps quite a bit though. ; )

(The image zoom feature also tells me you've a nice camera.)

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.
Old June 28th 08, 07:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Response to "-Lost" :

What type of camera took this photo?

Bleh, I definitely could have said this better (and noticed there were
words on the page.)

So, was it the FinePix S5700 or FinePix S700?

Thanks!

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.
Old June 30th 08, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

In article ,
says...
Response to Cat Lover :

I took a nice photo of Ozzy and wanted to share, Enjoy. Judy
http://postphotos.shutterpoint.com

http://www.shutterpoint.com/Photos-V....cfm?id=639389

What type of camera took this photo? Unless you are an expert
photographer I think it was a nice camera, aye?

The clarity and sharpness in that picture is delicious.

That gorgeous lad helps quite a bit though. ; )

(The image zoom feature also tells me you've a nice camera.)

Speaking of new feline friends, this is Dusty who belongs to our friends
Korinne and Joe:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3074/...27a80ef0_b.jpg

She looks very similar to my decesased cat Randy. She's 7 or 8 weeks old
and they've had her for a week. Of course she has a URI.

She kept sneezing and coughing. I asked Joe if they got her from a pound
and the answer was affirmative. I told him that it sounded and appeared
that she had a URI and I told him that URI was running rampant in RI
shelters.

She's got her first appointment with the vet this week. Hopefully she'll
be ok. She's a real cutie.

Old June 30th 08, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
blkcatgal

Definitely a cutie!!

S.
---
"T" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
says...
Response to Cat Lover :

[...]

Im so Proud of Ozzy The orange Cat Cat Lover Cat health & behaviour 2 May 20th 08 04:04 AM
Our Ozzy Cat Lover Cat health & behaviour 0 May 9th 08 10:50 AM
Ozzy Cat Lover Cat health & behaviour 0 May 4th 08 03:30 PM
Ozzy, orange cat, Adventure Tranquility Ocean Cat community 0 March 27th 08 02:52 PM
another Ozzy Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 2 December 10th 07 01:14 PM