Update on mine Meowmie Kyla

Old December 13th 09, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default Update on mine Meowmie Kyla

"MeOwy"

Purring a wotz fur Kyla to gedall beddur.
An furry sowwoful boutted da four poweesmen.
MeOwy
{{{{{{^.".^}}}}}}}

Fangu MeOwy.
Herownself is dealing beddur, but gnot qite awl dere.
Yuh, dat wuz sadsad bowt dem. Da dumb guy gotted shooted by unuther
poweesmen wen heeee woodnt show him hiz handz n
den he gotted shotted deyad
Dat iz wat meowmie calwz justix.
Iam sew gwad iam not a hoomin.
Nosepoink
Mosey

Old December 13th 09, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"The Ajo Clowder".
sxizzurzsnip

We haf ben purring fur yew, Anti Kyla. We ar glad Mosey iz takin
gudgud care uv yew. Tayk it slow ana eezee. We kno yew will be fyne.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude

Meowmie sez tew fank yoo fur yer kind wurdz.
Her reely wikes yoo furry mutch n appreeshhatez yoo.
Do wee gotted yerown addrez fur usses tew sned yoo a kard?
Ifffff yoo wunt, sned et tew

Wuffs
Mosey

Old December 13th 09, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"The Porter Cats" ...
Many purrs from our house, Kyla! We are so glad to hear from you.

Julie

Thank you Julie n your kitties, they really help
Kyla

Old December 13th 09, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"Sylvia M"

We'll be keeping you in mind...have been.
Sending purrrrrzzzzzz.
Purrrrtoonya & Anti Sylvia

Fank yoo Purrtoonya, we gotted a kyoot kard frum yoo n Meowmie showed et tew
usses, n waaaaafed at et cuz et wuz sew kyoot.
We r still sneding owrz owt.
Wuv,
Mosey

Old December 15th 09, 06:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

we iz veri gladta see that yoursef haz pozted, we haz been hafin a ruff time
here alzo butted it iz veri nize ta see a gud hoomin poztin... mayhapz mozey
kan volenteer wif lillith for da nurses corpz? tiger, keepin a long long
kloze eye on soft, anna da two sickly pooterz

--
Have a great day
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Hi Everyone
I can't post in CatSpeak right now.
My DH posted an update on me to the Pink Floyd NG and certain people are
wondering if I've been "commited" LOL..idiots.
I recently had 3-5 seizures. VERY scary... I actually passed out with
one of them and hit my head on my nightstand and got banged up pretty
good, bruised, bleeding on my chin and actually went blind for about 10
min, and now I DO know what it feels like to die....and I'm on meds to
prevent any more. Thank you for being my friends. I'm a little more
lucid right now and I can remember how to post, sort of, but with the new
meds and the side effects, we can't be on the computer too much because
the bright light hurts my eyes. IF you have my # you can call me, in the
afternoon or evening.. I am just letting you know why I haven't been
posting. FYI also,.4 cops were murdered recently here in WA State and a
big tank full of toxic chemicals exploded last night in Ea Wa...geez, what
IS the World coming to?? It is scary.
Thank you for caring I've been thinking about you, praying and sending
loving healing purrs to those who need it . Mosey has been such a sweet
kitty, staying by my side, purring so loud. . Mosey is sitting by my
side and I use my walker to get around. He's my HeartCat, as you know
Thank you Lee for posting for me, I really appreciate it and all the
figure out hot how to open my e-mail. This is so nuts. The brain is a
tricky thing. Geez. Thank you al again. I'm overwhelmed by all the
much about me. Now I'm in tears of gratitude. Gotta run, I'll post again
soon. Please be careful out there.
There are some sick and wrong people out there.
Love to all
Kyla & Mosey
and our other kitties
in Kent Wa.