Grandmeowmie haz 'trayed ussez!!!

Old November 26th 09, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_7_]

Default Grandmeowmie haz 'trayed ussez!!!

Um, Hoostun, weez haf a purroblem heer. Mineown (an' Java'z)
Grandmeowmie haz 'trayed (UB ~ betrayed) ussez by bringin' a liddle
kittenbaby frum da OWT tu OWRZ IN!!!!! Grandmeowmie finkz sheez abowt
sikz munfz owld. Sew far, ussez hazzint showed Grandmeowmie owrz
dizzypleshur tuutuu much (sumhoomin hazta feedz ussez, ya noze), buttid
we iz definitely dizkumbobyoolated ohfur dis!!! Grandmeowmie iz lettin'
dis kittenbaby intu OWRZ howse, an' sheez eetin' OWRZ fud (UB ~ not
really)!!!

UB ~ The boys' curiosity is DEFINITELY piqued right now, but little
girlkitten is only on a porch with the door open a crack so that the
boys can smell her and she can smell them (and the rest of the IN).
Thankfully, there haven't been any fights between the boys... yet.

BTW, Onyx is doing VERY well. He's on a medication (I forgot to ask
what the name of it is), and is responding well to it.

--- Onyx (with Unca Cory lurking in the background)
Old November 26th 09, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet points a paw at the boy cats. U B nice to dat babykitten, sumwun
hadta safe it from da out. U waz safed and now u hazta teech diz one how ta
behaf on da inside.

Old November 26th 09, 11:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

great newz bowt dat meikashun but baby katz iz juzt too muc, Tiger... lookin
sidewayz atta stormmee

--
Have a wonderful day

Old November 26th 09, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

Um, Hoostun, weez haf a purroblem heer. Mineown (an' Java'z)
Grandmeowmie haz 'trayed (UB ~ betrayed) ussez by bringin' a
liddle kittenbaby frum da OWT tu OWRZ IN!!!!! Grandmeowmie
finkz sheez abowt sikz munfz owld. Sew far, ussez hazzint
showed Grandmeowmie owrz dizzypleshur tuutuu much (sumhoomin
hazta feedz ussez, ya noze), buttid we iz definitely
dizkumbobyoolated ohfur dis!!! Grandmeowmie iz lettin' dis
kittenbaby intu OWRZ howse, an' sheez eetin' OWRZ fud (UB ~ not
really)!!!

That's terrible! Do you want me to teleport over and
investigate?

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane

UB ~ The boys' curiosity is DEFINITELY piqued right now, but
little girlkitten is only on a porch with the door open a crack
so that the boys can smell her and she can smell them (and the
rest of the IN). Thankfully, there haven't been any fights
between the boys... yet.

Bless your parents for rescuing the girl-kitten!

BTW, Onyx is doing VERY well. He's on a medication (I forgot
to ask what the name of it is), and is responding well to it.

It's likely Tapazole. That's what Kitty Schottland was on for
several years, before she went to The Bridge.

Debby

Old November 29th 09, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_7_]

Stormmee wrote:
great newz bowt dat meikashun but baby katz iz juzt too muc, Tiger... lookin
sidewayz atta stormmee

Um, Onyx's Grandpaw (my dad) just e-mailed me a picture of new kitty.
Either she's VERY pregnant, or she's older than six months. There's
just no other way to explain her size!

--- Unca Cory, puzzled...

Old December 3rd 09, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_7_]

Granby wrote:
Piglet points a paw at the boy cats. U B nice to dat babykitten, sumwun
hadta safe it from da out. U waz safed and now u hazta teech diz one how ta
behaf on da inside.

Wee-ee-el... I just got off the phone with Onyx's Grandpaw (my dad). It
looks like little girlkitty is there to stay... long story short is that
my Mom got attached to her. BTW, Onyx is NOT happy with the new
addition. He keeps hissing at her. Java (aka Hootie), OTOH, doesn't
seem to care.

I really don't understand what Onyx's problem is, but every female cat
that my parents have had, Onyx has had big problems getting along with.

They hope to take her in soon and get "Payed". Apparently, TED cannot
tell if she's pregnant.

I shall keep y'all in the loop "little girl kitty with no name yet".

--- Unca Cory

Old December 15th 09, 01:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

we iz behind beclawz of owrz pooter so we iz citedta see what the rezultz
iz, Tiger

--
Have a great day