I gotted OWT....

Old September 17th 09, 06:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default I gotted OWT....

for just a minit...hhe hee hee, et wuz funfun...mrrrrrrrrrrrt?

Meowmie Kyla grabs the keyboard and types:

I was feeding a few ferals, because he alerted me that
there was somebody on the porch and I opened the screen a tiny (right) bit
and saw a pretty orange one was on the far end of the patio. Mosey gave me
this glare and he's a;ready had his chicken tinned supper, so I got a few
kibbles in the plastic container and as I tossed them to the far end of the
rug, he dashed out of the door, hung a hard left and made it down 2 of the
wooden patio stairs, before I grabbed him by the tail and hung on and
finally struggled with him and tossed him lightly back inside while trying
hard to retreat myself, finally got him back in, shut the screen, locked
it, closed the sliding glass door and turned around and he was sitting there
with this 'look' and I swear he stuck his tongue out me. I told him Bad
Kitty. He just went
"woo hoo...I did it" He purred me to sleep last night and no, I didn't
hurt his tail.
Today I resigned myself to the fact that I can't feed the ferals any more,
because of the lack of money we all have, the kibbles I put out also
attract raccoons and possums and I don't want them even breathing on my
cats, so I went out this morning, all the kibble had been consumed, swept
the rug, I had heard that vinegar makes a good cat repellant, so I put some
diluted in some water and put it in a Fabreeze empty container and sprayed
the rug.
So far I haven't even seen one kitty. There's a lady across the street that
has a lot of cats and I'm sure she'll feed them too. They all looked well
fed and maybe they're hers, I don't know.
Mosey wanted Out. No way dood. LOL, he's so silly.
Kyla
--mean Meowmie

Old September 17th 09, 08:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

kule, you know i wuz thinkin bowt dat mowsey klub anna i wuz think we needsa
skape artizt klub, Tiger

Old September 17th 09, 12:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Whi wud u wannna go in da out? It iz statink ta get kold at nite round
here. U iz nutz. Piglet turning over in the warm bed for another nap..

Old September 17th 09, 01:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Datz ok if dem duzen gree, we will haff da kouch and da fudz and dem will
haff sno annna ize. Maybe dem will kom to dere senzes for it iz too late.
Piglett moving to the foot of the bed for the last nap before she eats
breakfast.

Old September 17th 09, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 07:06:22 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

i 'greez wif diz butted chester OEJ anna tiger iz wif mosey, Trudi"no kowch?
no kibble? no way"

Tiger, mine luff, if yoo eben *fink* abowt da
Owt, I will come ober dere and giff you a wap on
da hed! Da Owt iz dangerous, an yoo is getting too
owld and wize for doink dat!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/17/2009 12:38:13 PM
Old September 17th 09, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 17, 7:34*am, "Granby" wrote:
Whi wud u wannna go in da out? *It iz statink ta get kold at nite round
here. *U iz nutz. *Piglet turning over in the warm bed for another nap..

As sekretaree ub da exteriur, I wanna diskuraje in-kittees frum sunnly
going into da out wiffout an eskort or exTENsiv preperashun. If
ennykittee wanna explor da out safely, dey shud teleport to mine hous
in Branford, Ct, where da noble Airdale Hethur an I will conduck gyded
toors in da affernoon, wen da wethur is gnice,

Wee will bisit da barn wer I growed up, da duckie pond, wich has
duckies and gooses. Wee will GNOT annoy no gooses as effen Hether don'
skare a annoyed goose. Wee will go buy Uncl Bill's hous an bisit wiff
efferybuddy dere. Play wiff da Bear and SaMANfa will be avalable.
Cuddling Maggy May an admiring Sunrise r on da skedule as is a leksur
about hoomins by Missy. Wee will com bak by weigh ub da path dat go
aroun da big swamp. Der will BE no crokagators. Diss time.

Diss will be followed by nip tea on da portsch an making my Daddy
Bruce do stuff.

--
Wascal

Old September 18th 09, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Ooooo....Meowmee wuz wunnerink bowt sumpin lyke dat...

We hav wun urr mooor nayburhuud kitteez hu ar yuzink
ower durt an sand az litterbokzez. Lazt nite meowmee
went owt an uhrownd an shuvelt up moor stuff den I
giv her inna week!
So vinear woikz??? Ennytink elze????
--
Pitô.ônya

8----Snippt----8

I 4 gotted Granby Cat community 18 May 26th 09 05:44 AM
I gotted sum sammon Mosey =^..^=[_2_] Cat community 17 September 10th 08 02:19 AM
Missy Gotted a Cat-bed Will in New Haven Cat community 4 July 20th 08 10:50 PM
I gotted sum Turkeebird Will in New Haven Cat community 2 January 29th 08 06:54 PM
We gotted signed up!!! Miss Violette Cat community 16 November 22nd 04 05:06 PM