Missy: Reportin a Siuntifical Discobbery

Old December 3rd 09, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Missy: Reportin a Siuntifical Discobbery

Heer r da faks an mine conclushyuns. Ennywun hoo agree wiff mineseff
feel free to repleye

1: Parrots go roun on too legs.
2: Hoomins go roun on too legs
1: Parruts talk an yell an screetch
2: Hoomins talk an yell an screetch
1: Parrots wiv in dis hous an watsch TB in da wivving rume.
2: Hoomins wiv in dis hous an watsch TB in da wivving rume.
1: Parrots seigh "Gud Gnite" wen dey go two bed.
2: Hoomins seigh "Gud Gnite" wen dey go two bed.
1: If yoo goes too klose to a parrot she will bited yoo furry hard.
2: If yoo goes too klose to a hoomin she will bited yoo furry hard.

Mine inescapabobble concluzhyun: Parrots are Hoomins

Hiss at hoomins. Hiss at parrrots.

Fangyu

--
Missy, hisser at hoomins
Old December 3rd 09, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Will in New Haven wrote:
Heer r da faks an mine conclushyuns. Ennywun hoo agree wiff mineseff
feel free to repleye

1: Parrots go roun on too legs.
2: Hoomins go roun on too legs
1: Parruts talk an yell an screetch
2: Hoomins talk an yell an screetch
1: Parrots wiv in dis hous an watsch TB in da wivving rume.
2: Hoomins wiv in dis hous an watsch TB in da wivving rume.
1: Parrots seigh "Gud Gnite" wen dey go two bed.
2: Hoomins seigh "Gud Gnite" wen dey go two bed.
1: If yoo goes too klose to a parrot she will bited yoo furry hard.
2: If yoo goes too klose to a hoomin she will bited yoo furry hard.

Mine inescapabobble concluzhyun: Parrots are Hoomins

Hiss at hoomins. Hiss at parrrots.

Fangyu

--
Missy, hisser at hoomins

we iz atta bit uv a disadvantaj heer cuz we haz neffur seen a parrot. We
will take yur wurd fur it. Eggsep ower hoomin duznt bite us. We bites her.

And I (Sam) neffur hisses at hoomins - Cinnamon duz alla tyme. All that
cat duz is hiss anna spit. She evun hisses atted ME!

Well, yu shudnt cum neer me nor snif atted myne tale and as fur thu tyme
yu tried tu bite myne tale! Well, yu wont du that agin furry fast!

Cinnamon

--
Sam & Cinnamon
Old December 3rd 09, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Will in New Haven wrote:
Heer r da faks an mine conclushyuns. Ennywun hoo agree wiff mineseff
feel free to repleye

1: Parrots go roun on too legs.
2: Hoomins go roun on too legs
1: Parruts talk an yell an screetch
2: Hoomins talk an yell an screetch
1: Parrots wiv in dis hous an watsch TB in da wivving rume.
2: Hoomins wiv in dis hous an watsch TB in da wivving rume.
1: Parrots seigh "Gud Gnite" wen dey go two bed.
2: Hoomins seigh "Gud Gnite" wen dey go two bed.
1: If yoo goes too klose to a parrot she will bited yoo furry hard.
2: If yoo goes too klose to a hoomin she will bited yoo furry hard.

Mine inescapabobble concluzhyun: Parrots are Hoomins

Hiss at hoomins. Hiss at parrrots.

Fangyu

--
Missy, hisser at hoomins

Dat's not rite. Hoomin kiss don bite. TuTu

Old December 3rd 09, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 3, 1:39*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Missy, when did unkle Bill effer bite urselfz?

Humf. I neffur let him get klose enuff to bited meee. I see him bited
mine mommy Maggy May, rite on da top ub herown HED. He wuz pettin hur
(an we GNOW wut dat is about) an he leend ober an bited her. I wuz
reddy to LEEEP to hur defens butted shee started PURRING. How
disGUSTing.

Diss iz a sientificul ishoo. Let us weev pursonal matters owet ub
itted.

--
Dr. Missy, da edumacated hisser at hoomins
Old December 3rd 09, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Will in New Haven wrote:
On Dec 3, 1:39 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Missy, when did unkle Bill effer bite urselfz?

Humf. I neffur let him get klose enuff to bited meee. I see him bited
mine mommy Maggy May, rite on da top ub herown HED. He wuz pettin hur
(an we GNOW wut dat is about) an he leend ober an bited her. I wuz
reddy to LEEEP to hur defens butted shee started PURRING. How
disGUSTing.

Diss iz a sientificul ishoo. Let us weev pursonal matters owet ub
itted.

--
Dr. Missy, da edumacated hisser at hoomins

Mi meowmie sez dat Iz haz priti kitti lips an dey iz fur kissin no
bitin. Kitties pur wen dey get kissed! Sew dere! Parats don hab
lips. TuTu
Old December 3rd 09, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Well, I fur one fink her gotted her diplomaz out of dem kraker Jak boxez.
Piglett waitin to see what Maggy May has to say about all of this.

Old December 3rd 09, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 3, 3:19*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Well, I fur one fink her gotted her diplomaz out of dem kraker Jak boxez.
Piglett waitin to see what Maggy May has to say about all of this.

Maggy May: Shee iz mine dottir an I wuvs hur behind paw an shee is a
widdle straynj on da subjet ub hoomins.Uncl Bill giffd me an TISS

Sunrise in the background, whirling paw around herown head and
saying
Coocoo, coocoo

--
Maggy May
Old December 4th 09, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Heer r da faks an mine conclushyuns. Ennywun hoo agree wiff mineseff
feel free to repleye

1: Parrots go roun on too legs.
2: Hoomins go roun on too legs
1: Parruts talk an yell an screetch
2: Hoomins talk an yell an screetch
1: Parrots wiv in dis hous an watsch TB in da wivving rume.
2: Hoomins wiv in dis hous an watsch TB in da wivving rume.
1: Parrots seigh "Gud Gnite" wen dey go two bed.
2: Hoomins seigh "Gud Gnite" wen dey go two bed.
1: If yoo goes too klose to a parrot she will bited yoo furry hard.
2: If yoo goes too klose to a hoomin she will bited yoo furry hard.

Mine inescapabobble concluzhyun: Parrots are Hoomins

Hiss at hoomins. Hiss at parrrots.

Fangyu

Missy, hisser at hoomins

Anyone who can, try to find "This Simian World" by Clarence Day. It's
usually one piece in a collection of his works. He shows that the
constant chattering of humans is a result of their common ancestry with
apes, and speculates what mankind might be like if it had evolved from
cats, among other animals.

Adam
Old December 15th 09, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

mine dearest lady kitty,

da onli diffurenze iz dat you kan eata birdee anna da hoomin opinz da
gooshee fuds, so efin ifin yourown delakate bootiful sef kuld eatz a whole
hoomin you shooldint beclawz dey operatez da kanopiner.

MH, reformed ohisser anna biter of hoominz

--
Have a great day

dear mz missy Stormmee Cat community 0 July 2nd 09 05:32 AM
Missy Gotted a Cat-bed Will in New Haven Cat community 4 July 20th 08 10:50 PM
UPDATE on Missy Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 4 October 2nd 06 07:53 PM
Missy gets a trim! Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 2 April 14th 06 08:25 PM
I really didn't do it, Missy! Sam Nash Cat anecdotes 14 June 1st 05 12:59 PM