Furzt kard sytink

Old December 11th 09, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Default Hi hi frum Mosey, Updayte on mine Meowmie

We sined up fur the card list but neffur receeved it.

Lucy

Old December 11th 09, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default Furzt kard sytink

Teeeee Heeeeeee...cyber-hedbump!

"Sundance" wrote in message
Ooh, yes, pleez, Sweetee! Speshully if it haz yurownself innit!

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Du ya gneed uh Kayer pakaje?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
An we gitted da kard frum yurownsweeteeself, Sweetee! We wuznt
aspectin ennee kuz Meowmie didnt sine ussez up fur da kard eschanj
dis yeer.

We kan post a liddle mor now, but we iz still in jale! When Meowmie
vizzittid yesfurday, I tried to steel fudz frum da uther
inkarseratid kitteez. I also uzed Rebecca's lidder bokz an ate sum
uv herown fudz.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

I gotted mine furzt Kissamouze kard tuday. It wuz furrrom furfur
away, akrozz da pond!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 11th 09, 06:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
"MLB"
Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Wee gotted 5 kards gnow...fangu furry mutch, grinz Meowmie iz wurking
hard tew git sum kardz owt soonsoon but her kant hardly rite cuz dat
seezure made herownself fergit haow tew make a sentinse wif a pen fingy.
We gotted 5 kardz owt tewday n den Meowmie wint to herown TED, hoo ulso
haz uh orunge kittie name uf Penny n et iz a boy kitty...waffs. Her dunt
haf nuttin rong wif her brayne, whew, her wuz skared. Fangu fer da kardz
n wee willl git dem awl owt soonsoon.
We luffs da kardz, n awl yoo tew.
I frew up tew tymez Meowmie n Paw kame hoam.
Mine tummy dont feal sew gud. Mrrrrrt...
Purrz n nosepoinks
Mosey for his famlee

sawri bowt the tummy upchk. I, TuTu. did it Toosdy al ovr da hows.TuTu

I hoap yoo feal bettur TuTu. Wat gotted tew yer tummy? I fink et wuz da
kibblez dat mayde me frow up. Dey dunt ugree wif me, n I gots onlee free
fangies.
Iiii neeeed sum gooshy fudz.
MEOWMIE.....
Feedz me gnow...!!!
Mosey

i coxed Meomie fur a peec uv cheez. Kibble OK an
fannnnnci
feas OK but beefs an cheez don ghree wif my tumi. Tutu
Old December 11th 09, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 19:33:04 -0800, The Porter Cats wrote:

We sined up fur the card list but neffur receeved it.

Lucy

If your hoomin sends an e-mail to my hoomin (dan at catfolks dot net)
he'll send a copy of it to you.

Amelia
Old December 11th 09, 02:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 10, 7:56*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Wee gotted 5 kards gnow...fangu furry mutch, grinz Meowmie iz wurking hard
tew git *sum kardz owt soonsoon but her kant hardly rite cuz dat seezure
made herownself fergit haow tew make a sentinse wif a pen fingy. *We gotted
5 kardz owt tewday n den Meowmie wint to herown TED, hoo ulso haz uh orunge
kittie name uf Penny n et iz a boy kitty...waffs. Her dunt haf nuttin rong
wif her brayne, whew, her wuz skared. *Fangu fer da kardz n wee willl git
dem awl owt soonsoon.
We luffs da kardz, n awl *yoo tew.
I frew up tew tymez Meowmie n Paw kame hoam.
Mine tummy dont feal sew gud. *Mrrrrrt...
Purrz n nosepoinks
Mosey for his famlee

Yoor meowmie don' hafta sen usses no kard claws wee gnows her luvs and
dat shee don' haff tim to sen efferybuddy a kardd. I axed Uncl Bill if
HEE had anyfing rong wiff hisown brane an he sez dat he iz imyoon too
brane problums. Don' waff at da Penny. Hoomins giff stoopid nams out
alla tyme.

--
Maggy May four her Hous
Old December 12th 09, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
I frew up tew tymez Meowmie n Paw kame hoam.

U memfur Hurky Kitty Club? Want joyn?

Louise, HKC Prez
Old December 13th 09, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"Will in New Haven" ...
On Dec 10, 7:56 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
[...]

Datz umkay,Maggy May, her gotted one rote owt fur yoo ulreddy. Her will
tryyyy tew git Pa tew mayle et nex week sumtyme.
Hur wikes tew doo dat cuz et maykz hur feal wuved n speshul.
Fangu fur saeing dat bowt mine Meowmie. Weeeee wub every hoomin n kitty
heere n da d*g fings tew n da burds az wellllllllll.....
We gotted a toy fur Penny wen her goez bak tew hur TED.
I wub tew purr demselfs tew sneepn Meowmiw sez mine purrs mayke
hur hab bettur dreemz.
Dat stoopid seezure medixcine maykes hur hab badbad dreemz.
Wub
Mosey
Fur hiz hoam

Old December 13th 09, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"Adam"
Mosey =^..^= wrote:
I frew up tew tymez Meowmie n Paw kame hoam.

U memfur Hurky Kitty Club? Want joyn?

Louise, HKC Prez

Nope, gnot yet. I iz Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah, Diplocat 2 Catnada
Hmm gess I bedder go tew da Olympix huh?
but I am gnot uh membur uff Hurky Kitty Club yet. shuuuuuure, I joyne yooz.
I hurk wen I eet kibble.
Mosey
Mosey

Old December 13th 09, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
"Adam"
Mosey =^..^= wrote:
I frew up tew tymez Meowmie n Paw kame hoam.

U memfur Hurky Kitty Club? Want joyn?

Louise, HKC Prez

Nope, gnot yet. I iz Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah, Diplocat 2 Catnada
Hmm gess I bedder go tew da Olympix huh?
but I am gnot uh membur uff Hurky Kitty Club yet. shuuuuuure, I joyne yooz.
I hurk wen I eet kibble.
Mosey
Mosey

Dis is to Mosey's slave: Kyla, can you email me? Fanks!

Mishi
Old December 14th 09, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"Mishi" wrote in message
Mosey =^..^= wrote:
"Adam"
Mosey =^..^= wrote:
I frew up tew tymez Meowmie n Paw kame hoam.
U memfur Hurky Kitty Club? Want joyn?

Louise, HKC Prez

Nope, gnot yet. I iz Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah, Diplocat 2 Catnada
Hmm gess I bedder go tew da Olympix huh?
but I am gnot uh membur uff Hurky Kitty Club yet. shuuuuuure, I joyne
yooz.
I hurk wen I eet kibble.
Mosey
Mosey

Dis is to Mosey's slave: Kyla, can you email me? Fanks!

Mishi

Hi Mishi
My computer is messed up to the point where ...if you can send ME an e-mail
first, to it will work better, thanks.
Mosey's Meowmie
Kyla