I Fink dat Meowmie Killfyled Herownself

Old December 13th 09, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default I Fink dat Meowmie Killfyled Herownself

Mine Meowmie haz been sew sad laytely n her wuz purting sum
hoominz in herown killfile n her did et tew herownself Mrrrrrrt!!
Her gotted mad at Pookie cuz he jumpPed onna her neez n her gave mim a whaxs
on hiz butt n he dint mynd. Den her felt bad bowt dat n tawked tew him, n
tolded hin
gnot tew dodat cuz et hurtz huuuur.
We is stiiiiill gitting sum Kissamouse kards rote frum our hoam.
Fangu fur da nise onez we gotted.
Her shhhhhowd dem tew ussed n told usses dem wuz frum yooz.
Sqweex wikes tew puttt a fuzzzzzzzzzzzzy ting in hur mouf n tawk
willE hur comz daown da hawl n dat maykes Meowmie waff.
Byyyyyyyyyyye fur gnow
Mosey YAaaWN
For hiiiiiiz hoam

Old December 13th 09, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Dec 12, 7:44*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Mine Meowmie haz been sew sad laytely n her wuz purting sum
hoominz in herown killfile n her did et tew herownself Mrrrrrrt!!
Her gotted mad at Pookie cuz he jumpPed onna her neez n her gave mim a whaxs
on hiz butt n he dint mynd. *Den her felt bad bowt dat n tawked tew him, n
tolded hin
gnot tew dodat cuz et hurtz huuuur.
We is stiiiiill gitting sum Kissamouse kards rote frum our hoam.
Fangu fur da nise onez we gotted.
Her shhhhhowd dem tew ussed n told usses dem wuz frum yooz.
Sqweex wikes tew puttt a fuzzzzzzzzzzzzy ting in hur mouf n tawk
willE hur comz daown da hawl n dat maykes Meowmie waff.
Byyyyyyyyyyye fur gnow
Mosey *YAaaWN
For hiiiiiiz hoam

Dat maykes me waff too.
MeOwy, waffin at wut Sqweex doink
Old December 13th 09, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"MeOwy"
On Dec 12, 7:44 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
Mine Meowmie haz been sew sad laytely n her wuz purting sum
hoominz in herown killfile n her did et tew herownself Mrrrrrrt!!
Her gotted mad at Pookie cuz he jumpPed onna her neez n her gave mim a
whaxs
on hiz butt n he dint mynd. Den her felt bad bowt dat n tawked tew him, n
tolded hin
gnot tew dodat cuz et hurtz huuuur.
We is stiiiiill gitting sum Kissamouse kards rote frum our hoam.
Fangu fur da nise onez we gotted.
Her shhhhhowd dem tew ussed n told usses dem wuz frum yooz.
Sqweex wikes tew puttt a fuzzzzzzzzzzzzy ting in hur mouf n tawk
willE hur comz daown da hawl n dat maykes Meowmie waff.
Byyyyyyyyyyye fur gnow
Mosey YAaaWN
For hiiiiiiz hoam

Dat maykes me waff too.
MeOwy, waffin at wut Sqweex doink

Sqweez is rew silly, Her iz a big faaat qat, n long wiff da hayer wike me,
Ders iz sumptin wite fawlin frum da up.
Hmmmmm
Mosey

Old December 14th 09, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Dec 13, 5:54*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
"MeOwy"
On Dec 12, 7:44 pm, "Mosey *=^..^="

[...]

Heerz a WOL joke boutted sumfing wike dat: How menny kitteez duz it
tayke to carry a hole role of tollet payper intew da wivving woom wile
meowing furry loud to announse itted to da hoomins?
(waffwaff) MeOwy
Old December 14th 09, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"MeOwy"
On Dec 13, 5:54 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
"MeOwy"
On Dec 12, 7:44 pm, "Mosey =^..^="

Mine Meowmie haz been sew sad laytely n her wuz purting sum
hoominz in herown killfile n her did et tew herownself Mrrrrrrt!!
Her gotted mad at Pookie cuz he jumpPed onna her neez n her gave mim a
whaxs
on hiz butt n he dint mynd. Den her felt bad bowt dat n tawked tew him,
tolded hin
gnot tew dodat cuz et hurtz huuuur.
We is stiiiiill gitting sum Kissamouse kards rote frum our hoam.
Fangu fur da nise onez we gotted.
Her shhhhhowd dem tew ussed n told usses dem wuz frum yooz.
Sqweex wikes tew puttt a fuzzzzzzzzzzzzy ting in hur mouf n tawk
willE hur comz daown da hawl n dat maykes Meowmie waff.
Byyyyyyyyyyye fur gnow
Mosey YAaaWN
For hiiiiiiz hoam

Dat maykes me waff too.
MeOwy, waffin at wut Sqweex doink

Sqweex is rew silly, Her iz a big faaat qat, n long wiff da hayer wike me,
Ders iz sumptin wite fawlin frum da up.
Hmmmmm
Mosey

Heerz a WOL joke boutted sumfing wike dat: How menny kitteez duz it
tayke to carry a hole role of tollet payper intew da wivving woom wile
meowing furry loud to announse itted to da hoomins?
(waffwaff) MeOwy

Waffwaffs..yew r tew fuuuunny MeOwy
SqweeX iz tew silllly...
Her gitz coooottun mouf wen hur duz dat...HarrumpzH
Wanna sned Meowmie uh e-mayle sO wee kan sned yoo a Kissamouse Kard???
Wooks at Meowmie..wyyyyyy habbnt yoo been riting dem????
Hur kant seem tew rite rite gnow...stoopid hoomin!!!
Mosey
Mosey

Old December 14th 09, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Dec 13, 7:53*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
"MeOwy"
On Dec 13, 5:54 pm, "Mosey *=^..^="

"MeOwy"
On Dec 12, 7:44 pm, "Mosey =^..^="

[...]

Mosey- Hide quoted text -

Mosey, is yoor meowmie cwyink offur dat? Heer is wut yoorsewf can doo
boutted it. Go tew da baffrom an fine a roll of towwet payper, gitted
it in yoor mouf seekuurly, an tayke it tew hur to dwy hur teers (an
bee shur to meow furry awarmingwee so she wil wook an see). Den she
wil waff atted yoo an haff da tishoo atta paw to dwy hur eyes.
(if dis duzzent wurk, pawaps yoo can fine a roll of payper towlz,
butted meowing is furry diffurcult wif dat)
MeOwy
Old December 14th 09, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"MeOwy" wrote in message
On Dec 13, 7:53 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
"MeOwy"
On Dec 13, 5:54 pm, "Mosey =^..^="

"MeOwy"
On Dec 12, 7:44 pm, "Mosey =^..^="

[...]

Fangu sweet MeOwy, I willl do dat.
Mine Meowmie iz cwyink obber wotz uff fingz..a syde effext uff hur sezureee
medixine, dat maykes hur mooodz go badbad, n dere iz no wadder ugin tewday
in owr mobile hoam, n her is sew furrstrayted-- et iz da pump, da laydee sed
wen Meowmie kalled her on da fone fingy..
n den Meowmie r n Pa gotted intew a hisspit, cuz dere nurvez r frazzled.
dey neber yell at eech uther...
Hur iz twing sew hawrd tew git da Kissamouse kardz snet owt, n hur is got a
brayne blox n her cawled herown TED tewday n he sayed hur izznt taking ehuff
seezure medz but her kant tayke moore till dey draw moore uff duh red bwood
fings in tew weeeeeex n hur is sew skared dat her will git unthur uff da bad
seezure ugin.
*sigh* her fealz wike hurowself iz being 'tezted' n hut iz fayling.
I wub mine Meowmie n Pa.
Fangu fur karing.
Nosepoink
Mosey

Old December 14th 09, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Dec 14, 3:30*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
"MeOwy" wrote in message

On Dec 13, 7:53 pm, "Mosey *=^..^=" wrote:

"MeOwy"
On Dec 13, 5:54 pm, "Mosey =^..^="

"MeOwy"
On Dec 12, 7:44 pm, "Mosey =^..^="

[...]

Onwee wun fing fur frazzled nurfs, an dat is wotza purring, wif a few
nosepoinks ob kors.
Wetts purr tewgeffur Mosey. See if yoor Meowmie can purr a widdl tew.
Wuv, MeOwy{{{^.".^}}}~
Old December 16th 09, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

oneze da soft putted some hoomin inna kf anna it takez away mine wife kittee
alzo, you hasta be karefulmmm da soft cleanz herz kf owt efuri monf or so
beclawz ofurwize it getz tootoo big, tiger

--
Have a great day

Old December 16th 09, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

we duzint like doze white stuffz furm da sky, tiger

--
Have a great day
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

"MeOwy"
On Dec 12, 7:44 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
[...]

I fink we gots a communications prollem Harri Roadcat Cat community 16 September 22nd 09 09:37 AM
Unka Fred could use some purrs, I fink Harri Roadcat Cat community 13 July 1st 09 11:44 PM
Whatcha fink? Granby Cat community 12 February 27th 08 04:33 AM
WE'Z GOTTA "PREZZINT" (I FINK) Timmie's Mommy Cat community 17 March 17th 06 04:20 PM
I fink I was insulted! Ranger Greykitten Mahoney Cat community 34 September 29th 05 03:22 PM