RIP: Socks Clinton

Old February 20th 09, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Socks Clinton

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

Socks, the white house cat has lost his battle with cancer of the jaw. He
was assisted to the Rainbow Bridge today. He was 20 years old.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Awww Sad news. But a good long life for the kitty who got to live in
one of the most historic homes in the U.S.

Jill

Old February 20th 09, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Mark Edwards wrote:

Socks, the white house cat has lost his battle with cancer of the jaw. He
was assisted to the Rainbow Bridge today. He was 20 years old.

Aww, poor Socks, I always liked him. I'm glad he's not suffering anymore.
And 20 years old, that's impressive.

Love or hate the Clintons, ya gotta love the kitty. He was a friendly
and exceedingly handsome feline.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old February 21st 09, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

Socks, the white house cat has lost his battle with cancer of the jaw. He
was assisted to the Rainbow Bridge today. He was 20 years old.

Purrs for Socks and all who loved him.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old February 21st 09, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
The Boca Deb[_3_]

Socks, the white house cat has lost his battle with cancer of
the jaw. He
was assisted to the Rainbow Bridge today. He was 20 years old.

What a regal old age! May he rest in peace.

I'm pretty sure that my two RB kitties, Capt. Midnight and Kitty
Schottland, will be among the welcoming committee when Mr.
Socks's ascends.

--
The Boca Deb
the dot boca dot deb at gmail dot com

Old February 21st 09, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"Mark Edwards"

Socks, the white house cat has lost his battle with cancer of the jaw. He
was assisted to the Rainbow Bridge today. He was 20 years old.

I always loved Socks. He was adorable. Purrs for his safe trip to The
Bridge.
Maybe Adrian will light a candle for Socks,
I looked under groups and there wasn't one there for him.

Kyla

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old February 21st 09, 07:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 17:24:29 -0600, Mark Edwards
wrote:

Socks, the white house cat has lost his battle with cancer of the jaw. He
was assisted to the Rainbow Bridge today. He was 20 years old.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Oh, I'm very sorry to hear this.

But, he did have a good long life, longer than most all cats, before
cancer got him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein
Old February 21st 09, 10:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default A candle for Socks

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Socks

Old February 21st 09, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobcat

On Feb 20, 6:24*pm, Mark Edwards wrote:
Socks, the white house cat has lost his battle with cancer of the jaw. He
was assisted to the Rainbow Bridge today. He was 20 years old.
Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

If Hillary was the First Lady, Socks was the First Cat during the
Clinton administration. RIP, little VIP.