Little Boy and the alarm clock

Old February 22nd 09, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default Little Boy and the alarm clock

We have a clock radio at the side of the bed. Little Boy has been known to
step on it and turn on the alarm.

This radio has a really handy nap button on it. It can be set for 10, 20,
30, 60, 90 and 120 minutes. This morning, Little Boy decided I had slept
long enough, and stepped on the nap button, setting it for 10 minutes...

Siiigh!

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old February 22nd 09, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 19:13:27 -0600, Mark Edwards wrote:

We have a clock radio at the side of the bed. Little Boy has been known
to step on it and turn on the alarm.

This radio has a really handy nap button on it. It can be set for 10,
20, 30, 60, 90 and 120 minutes. This morning, Little Boy decided I had
slept long enough, and stepped on the nap button, setting it for 10
minutes...

Siiigh!

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

It could be worse. On one occasion, I was very late to work because
Cinders had stepped on the button on top of the clock that canceled the
alarm from going off at all, so that I didn't wake up until after the
time at which I was supposed to be at work.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from
Old February 22nd 09, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

John F. Eldredge wrote:

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 19:13:27 -0600, Mark Edwards wrote:

We have a clock radio at the side of the bed. Little Boy has been known
to step on it and turn on the alarm.

This radio has a really handy nap button on it. It can be set for 10,
20, 30, 60, 90 and 120 minutes. This morning, Little Boy decided I had
slept long enough, and stepped on the nap button, setting it for 10
minutes...

It could be worse. On one occasion, I was very late to work because
Cinders had stepped on the button on top of the clock that canceled the
alarm from going off at all, so that I didn't wake up until after the
time at which I was supposed to be at work.

When will alarm clock makers figure out that buttons on the top are a
BAD IDEA in many households??

--
Joyce ^..^

Old February 22nd 09, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

No cluons were harmed when John F. Eldredge wrote:
It could be worse. On one occasion, I was very late to work because
Cinders had stepped on the button on top of the clock that canceled the
alarm from going off at all, so that I didn't wake up until after the
time at which I was supposed to be at work.

Oh yes, it could be worse. One morning Little Boy set off the alarm, I got
up, showered, shaved, got dressed and was ready for work four hours early.

I did go back to bed...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old February 22nd 09, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Mark Edwards wrote:
We have a clock radio at the side of the bed. Little Boy has been known to
step on it and turn on the alarm.

This radio has a really handy nap button on it. It can be set for 10, 20,
30, 60, 90 and 120 minutes. This morning, Little Boy decided I had slept
long enough, and stepped on the nap button, setting it for 10 minutes...

Siiigh!

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

GReat story, Mark.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

My new China alarm clock Baha Cat anecdotes 2 June 25th 08 07:28 PM
the new improved alarm clock Jack Campin - bogus address Cat anecdotes 4 March 6th 08 10:35 AM
Kitty clock kilikini Cat anecdotes 38 January 3rd 07 07:30 PM
Another alarm clock kitten Dan M Cat anecdotes 9 September 3rd 05 12:02 PM
Put this on your CD alarm clock Phil P. Cat health & behaviour 6 November 7th 04 07:18 PM