Kitty-Cam -- New Look!

Old August 22nd 03, 08:58 PM
Kris Dockter

Default Kitty-Cam -- New Look!

I spent a considerable amount of time giving Kitty-Cam a face lift
this past weekend. Please take a look and tell me what you think.

http://www.kittycam.net/
Old August 22nd 03, 09:27 PM
MaryL

"Kris Dockter" wrote in message
om...
I spent a considerable amount of time giving Kitty-Cam a face lift
this past weekend. Please take a look and tell me what you think.

http://www.kittycam.net/

Your Kitty-Cam setup looks delightful. Your cats didn't cooperate,
though -- all were out of sight when I visited (naturally). I'll try again
later.

MaryL

Old August 22nd 03, 10:04 PM
Priscilla H Ballou

In rec.pets.cats.health+behav Kris Dockter wrote:
I spent a considerable amount of time giving Kitty-Cam a face lift
this past weekend. Please take a look and tell me what you think.

http://www.kittycam.net/

Oh my God! Your Zoey looks so much like my Caley! See
http://people.bu.edu/phballou/cats.html

Priscilla

Old August 23rd 03, 02:57 AM
Kris Dockter

Priscilla H Ballou wrote in message ...
In rec.pets.cats.health+behav Kris Dockter wrote:
I spent a considerable amount of time giving Kitty-Cam a face lift
this past weekend. Please take a look and tell me what you think.

http://www.kittycam.net/

Oh my God! Your Zoey looks so much like my Caley! See
http://people.bu.edu/phballou/cats.html

Priscilla

Wow!! She sure does except for the black stripe on her nose (which I
love by the way!).

Zoey and the rest of the gang would be honored if you'd consider
linking to Kitty-Cam from your web page with all those fabulous
pictures!

Thanks again,
Kris

Old August 23rd 03, 03:20 AM
Priscilla Ballou

In article ,
(Kris Dockter) wrote:

Priscilla H Ballou wrote in message
In rec.pets.cats.health+behav Kris Dockter wrote:
I spent a considerable amount of time giving Kitty-Cam a face lift
this past weekend. Please take a look and tell me what you think.

http://www.kittycam.net/

Oh my God! Your Zoey looks so much like my Caley! See
http://people.bu.edu/phballou/cats.html

Priscilla

Wow!! She sure does except for the black stripe on her nose (which I
love by the way!).

Zoey and the rest of the gang would be honored if you'd consider
linking to Kitty-Cam from your web page with all those fabulous
pictures!

Thanks again,
Kris

What a good idea! Today was my last day at work before 1.5 weeks
vacation, and I do all my web stuff from work, so I'm going to have to
work at remembering to do this when I get back into the office.

Priscilla
--
The Episcopal Church welcomes you... and you... and you....

Old August 23rd 03, 12:06 PM
Nanny

I'm in Holland, it's 1 pm here now, and Zoey is lying on that high thing on
camera 2, camera 1 is black, and it's around 6 am where you are.

Nanny

"Kris Dockter" schreef in bericht
om...
Cathi wrote in message

In message , MaryL
writes

"Kris Dockter" wrote in message
. com...
I spent a considerable amount of time giving Kitty-Cam a face lift
this past weekend. Please take a look and tell me what you think.

http://www.kittycam.net/

Your Kitty-Cam setup looks delightful. Your cats didn't cooperate,
though -- all were out of sight when I visited (naturally). I'll try

again
later.

MaryL

Having woken up at a stupid hour (half past five on a Saturday), I
thought I would take a look. Zoey is curled up and snoozing on camera 2.

Snoozing ... I'm so jealous ....

You are the "winner". I am hoping to hear from people in
Europe/Asia/Australia about the cat's camera habits while we sleep,
but I suspect they aren't making appearances. That is one reason we
have the light turn off for two hours -- no reason to light up an
empty stand. Still, if the demand is there and the cats made
appearances, we'd go back to 24 hours in a heartbeat and perhaps even
find a way to light up Camera 2 at night.

So many possibilities....

Kris

My 24 hour kitty O J Cat anecdotes 39 August 20th 04 10:23 AM
Yu noze, I furgotz tu tellz yurownselfz abowt da TROODUR KITTY... Amelia T Cat Cat community 6 February 28th 04 12:13 PM