Is there a cat olympics?

Old August 16th 04, 09:23 AM
Electric Nachos

Default Is there a cat olympics?

I would like to enter mine in the laziness competition.

Old August 16th 04, 04:38 PM
Priscilla Ballou

In article ,
"Electric Nachos" wrote:

I would like to enter mine in the laziness competition.

There'd be a mob scene at the tryouts for the team.

Priscilla
Old August 16th 04, 04:38 PM
Priscilla Ballou

Old August 16th 04, 05:06 PM
MaryL

"Electric Nachos" wrote in message
I would like to enter mine in the laziness competition.

I want to enter Duffy in the climbing competition and Holly in the high-leap
competition.

MaryL

Old August 16th 04, 05:22 PM
Fan

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 01:23:38 -0700, "Electric Nachos"
wrote:

I would like to enter mine in the laziness competition.

See the group rec.pets.cats.community for details on this. There is
quite a discussion of events and plans.

Old August 16th 04, 06:54 PM

wrote:

I would like to enter mine in the laziness competition.

I would enter my 3 in the sleeping relay.

Old August 16th 04, 06:54 PM

Old August 25th 04, 04:22 PM
Vivian S

Priscilla Ballou wrote in message ...
In article ,
"Electric Nachos" wrote:

I would like to enter mine in the laziness competition.

Mine will be entered in the hair bow floor hockey competition. He can
hustle like nobody's business!