JELLICLE BALL: Misty Has Ideas of Her Own

Old October 27th 07, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default JELLICLE BALL: Misty Has Ideas of Her Own

Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, I want to go over there [Misty waves her
tail in the general direction of a set of stands]. I *PROMISE* I'll be
a good cat and *NOT* get into any *TROUBLE*. Anyway what type of
*TROUBLE* could a little kitten like me find [she says innocently]?
Beside Mr. Mercurio with his great powers of divinity would be able to
find me -- right Mr. Mercurio? [With that Misty starts to set paw to
ground to head off on her own].

Misty

Old October 27th 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mercurio[_3_]

Ah..... Why yes Mr. Mercurio, thank you very much. You really didn't
have to go to all that trouble. BTW that was a neat trick: how did you
get both of us to translocate? I am very very good moving myself
about [Misty says with some pride] but not two cats. Will you teach
me how to do that?

Misty

But of course! I will teach you that, and many more things.

Mercurio
Old October 28th 07, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 27, 3:45 pm, Mercurio wrote:
Ah..... Why yes Mr. Mercurio, thank you very much. You really didn't
have to go to all that trouble. BTW that was a neat trick: how did you
get both of us to translocate? I am very very good moving myself
about [Misty says with some pride] but not two cats. Will you teach
me how to do that?

Misty

But of course! I will teach you that, and many more things.

Mercurio

Oh that sounds like it will be so much FUN!!! I already have a head
start -- I can disappear at will. Watch me: [With that Misty suddenly
disappears in the blink of an eye and is gone]

Misty