Hand Raising Orphaned Kittens

Old March 12th 09, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Hand Raising Orphaned Kittens

Hi All,

I was just informed that the web site that folks had been referencing
for my old writeup on hand raising orphaned kittens has finally gotten
around to deleting my old web files. I figured that if people cared
enough to complain, I'd better let someone know that document is
available on a newer web site:

Hand Raising Kittens - Birth to 8 Weeks
Gary Wescom - 10 March, 1996

http://sites.google.com/site/garywes...stuff/handrase

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Gary Wescom
Old March 12th 09, 02:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Poe

wrote:
Hi All,

I was just informed that the web site that folks had been referencing
for my old writeup on hand raising orphaned kittens has finally gotten
around to deleting my old web files. I figured that if people cared
enough to complain, I'd better let someone know that document is
available on a newer web site:

Hand Raising Kittens - Birth to 8 Weeks
Gary Wescom - 10 March, 1996

http://sites.google.com/site/garywes...stuff/handrase

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Gary Wescom

Thanks. I did a hybrid (hand-raided a litter who did have a mama but she
didn't lactate sufficiently to feed them without a lot of help). One
day she got out when I let the dog out and she was gone nearly 24 hours,
which is when I learned how much she does, especially in the area of
helping them eliminate after feeding. There's a LOT to know that isn't
intuitive, so this document will be very useful.
Old March 12th 09, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

"Poe"

A little bit more recent and updated site from a known cat person who cares
http://www.maxshouse.com/kitten_care...born%20Kittens

Orphaned Kittens and Dry Kibbles Joan Cat health & behaviour 6 April 28th 05 04:23 AM
Orphaned kittens Kanga Mum Cat rescue 12 May 23rd 04 04:11 PM
Formula for hand-raising kittens Pat Cat anecdotes 4 September 15th 03 09:01 PM
orphaned kittens Wendy Cat rescue 1 September 7th 03 06:10 PM