ARGH!!! Damn Cat! Just venting...

Old July 14th 03, 12:54 AM
Joe Canuck

Brandy Alexandre wrote:

There is a reason certain people are still in a killfile. Your
responsable response will not work on an unreasonable person. Veyr
nice try, though. Thanks.

(1) Most of us don't give a hoot about your killfile contents. If we
want to get our message across we know how.

(2) Posts either started by you or those in which you participate
generally *always* have some sort of controversy associated with them.

(3) Some of us don't buy into your cutsy Kami posts because of your past
comments related to Kami. Consistent past behavior is very often and
predictor of the future... in your case with Kami it has been spot on.

Note the subtle change to the subject line.

--
"Its the bugs that keep it running."
-Joe Canuck

Old July 14th 03, 01:03 AM
Outsider

Laura R. wrote in
.net:

circa Sun, 13 Jul 2003 19:08:05 -0000, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
BrandyÂ*Alexandre Â*) said,

Um, why in the hell are you responding to my post, which offered
exactly *zero* opinion on your post?

Jeezus.

Laura

Because it was a post reponding to a post in a thread I started. If
you want a private coversation, take it to email. Otherwise,
everything here is free game.

Look, you ignorant bitch, if you don't know how to respond
appropriately to a thread, then don't do it. You have some serious
balls. I was probably the *ONLY* person in the thread who hadn't
judged you, and you chose to jump all over my case for things I never
said. Grow the fsck up and acknowledge that you were out of line.

Laura

Re-read Brandy's post, your post and the one before it WHICH Brandy quoted
along with yours. Quite appropriate since here response seemed to be,
mainly, for that posters comments. Your reading skill is about par with
the rest of your communication skills.

Andy

Old July 14th 03, 01:16 AM
Outsider

Laura R. wrote in
.net:

circa Sun, 13 Jul 2003 19:10:40 -0000, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
BrandyÂ*Alexandre Â*) said,
Totally out of line, Ms. Alexandre. If you don't like what somebody
has to say, respond to that person's post, not to somebody else's.

Laura

Get over it. If you let these simple non-things upset you like that,
perhaps it's time to log off. I replied to the contents of the post I
saw. I did comments on carpet cleaners and I am allowed to. Free
country--get used to it. As for the person you were responding to, it
was killfiled. I think perhaps it's time for you, too. Criminiy.
It's not the first time anyone has ever commented on a what someone
said as well as what they quoted. Take a pill or something.

You were totally out of line. Too bad you can't admit it, but then
again, that seems to be pretty common for you. Please do killfile me,
you ignorant bitch.

Laura

That's rich! Do you know what out of line is? Is this the only way you
can express yourself?

Andy

Old July 14th 03, 03:19 AM
Joe Canuck

Brandy Alexandre wrote:

"Ignorant bitch" and "out of line." Not only does that come across as
a complete oxtmoron in a strange way, but you sound like a broken
record. And I feel more than comfortable in the way I posted a simple
response two both what you said and what you quoted regardless of your
over-the-top non sequitur reaction to it. Thankfully, another poster
thinks you've flipped out, too.

I think yer both nuts... but *you* in particular since you've got a
habit of creating chaos in the newsgroups.