Please let me properly introduce myself

Old February 22nd 05, 06:40 PM
Mary

"TheOne&Only" wrote in message
ups.com...
Fine what ever okay, I know it was not me okay, I am not 54 years old,
I do not have 3 cats, I did not have surgery I had a baby, I do not
have a husband, I do not want one. I have been lurking in this group
for along time. You will belive what you want that is fine, All I can
say is that it is taken care of here. Arrest records are public
knowledge so go and check it out.

Give us her name.

Old February 22nd 05, 06:41 PM
Mary

"L. (usenetlyn)" wrote in message
oups.com...

TheOne&Only wrote:
Hello all, I am the real Holly Tunnell, I am a 28 year old female,

born
and raised in Virginia.

Give it a rest and go get yourself some mental help. You have a
*major* problem.

Wondering if I should hit {send} because all a response does is give
her the attention she is desperately seeking...

-L.

Well I'm not sure it will help anything to be so nasty. She
really does have a problem.

Old February 22nd 05, 06:43 PM
jmcquown

pistor wrote:
Victor's easy green mole

1 lb tomatillos, washed and shucked
1 qt chicken broth
serrano peppers to taste (I use 4 or 5)
1 cup raw, shelled pumpkin seeds
1 bunch of cilantro

Boil the tomatillos and peppers in the chicken broth until cooked.
Toast or fry the seeds in a hot pan until cooked. Puree the seeds with
some of the broth until they form a smooth paste. Blend the tomatillos
and the seed paste with enough broth to make a thick sauce. Heat some
oil in a dutch oven and add the sauce once the oil is very hot. Let
simmer for 10 minutes. Season with salt, if needed. Take a ladlefull
of mole and put it in the blender with the cilantro. Purree and
return to the pot. Serve with your favorite grilled meat and corn
tortillas.

It's too bad cilantro tastes like soap to me. I understand it's a genetic
thing. (sigh)

Jill

Old February 22nd 05, 06:43 PM
Mary

"Gabey8" gabey8-@-aol-dot-com (formerly dgabriel-at-netaxs-dot-com) wrote
in message
lkaboutpets.com...
[[ Please belive that this was not me, I would never stoop to that level.

What a coincidence, the same misspelling, "belive", as the subject line of
"James'" post. ]]

The "Contact Us" link on the firm's front page has been repaired.

However, the email addresses are still munged. At this writing, they still
say "mwcarchitect.com" instead of "mwcarchitects.com".

It will be quite a chore tracking down an arrest record in ANY county to
back up this latest story, because as of this writing, there has been no
name provided which anyone can actually attempt to search for.

And if someone has actually falsely posted under another person's name,
it's surprising to see that both parties employ the same writing style
overall, up to and including the same spelling idiosyncracies.

I thought long and hard before deciding to respond to this thread in any
capacity. I finally decided that posting some truths, in a level-headed
fashion, outweighed my concern that there's a sick individual whose
attention addiction gets fed every time people respond to posts. Better
that others should see these details for what they are and draw their own
conclusions.

This is just sad.

It is. One other truth: nobody has done anything that warranted
arrest from what I can see. Unless I missed something.

Old February 22nd 05, 06:45 PM
CatNipped

Annie, here's the FAQ for this newsgroup - I recommend reading it for the
humor if nothing else! ;

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/yowie/catfaq.htm

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 22nd 05, 06:45 PM
Mary

"Karen" wrote in message
Obviously this is phase 2 of "notice me". I suggest ignoring the thread.

Yes, that usually is very effective in making people and bad threads go
away.

Old February 22nd 05, 06:46 PM
Mary

"jmcquown" wrote in message
.. .
TheOne&Only wrote:
Hello all, I am the real Holly Tunnell, I am a 28 year old female,

and so embarrased.
The One& Only Holly Tunnell

"Asian" Flank Steak

2 lb. flank or skirt steak
1/2 c. lowsalt soy or teriyaki sauce
1 tsp. dried ginger powder
3 cloves garlic, minced
splash of Worcestershire sauce
splash of balsamic vinegar
splash dry sherry
1/2 tsp. black pepper

Marinate the steak overnight, covered, turning the steak periodically

before
cooking. Broil the steak on the 2nd rack from the top rather than the one
closest to the electric broiler element*, 8 minutes per side**. Let stand
about 10 minutes before slicing thinly against the grain. Photo he

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78503480bXJTBI

The leftovers are great for making stir-fry beef & broccoli.

Jill

*If you have a gas broiler, it may be below the oven - I had one of those
years ago and you can't adust the rack so just keep an eye on the steak.
**8 minutes per side on a 2 lb. flank steak results in medium-rare with

rare
at the thickest part. Adjust as you wish for doneness.

Mmmm, sounds very tasty! I think I will try it this Friday.

Old February 22nd 05, 06:53 PM
Christina Websell

Mary wrote:
wrote in message
As far as our webpage goes I am the
ture webmaster of such and the page has
been repaired.

No it hasn't. The email addresses are still wrong for contacting the
principles but that's ok. I was able to find the correct address for
Mr. Cox elsewhere.
http://www.stchristophers.com/alumni...ory/51_60.html

Not now you haven't. "This page cannot be displayed."
Tweed

All you had to do was add the "s" to architects.

Old February 22nd 05, 06:54 PM
jmcquown

Mary wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
.. .
TheOne&Only wrote:
[...]

It's very good. If you have a grill it's great to do outdoors;
unfortunately it was raining when I did this on Saturday so I had to use the
broiler. I served it with steamed brussels sprouts.

Jill

Old February 22nd 05, 06:55 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-02-22, jmcquown penned:

It's too bad cilantro tastes like soap to me. I understand it's a genetic
thing. (sigh)

Jill

I even found a citrus & cilantro candle at Pier One the other day. The smell
is odd, but I like it.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully