Silly Silly Moe

Old September 16th 05, 09:53 PM
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

Christina Websell wrote:
"Magic Mood JeepŠ" wrote in message
Earlier this morning, while catching up on news and email, Moe, who
likes to lay on the scanner on the right 'leg' of my L shaped desk,
decided that her tail needed a good washing. Unfortunately, her
tail thought otherwise, and did it's very best to avoid said
washing. Thus Moe ended up spinning in ever smaller circles until
she fell off the scanner and onto my keyboard. Silly Moe.

Boyfie says do *not* allow this to happen to his beloved Mimi please.

Tweed

Sweet sweet Boyfriend, I not efur gets onna scanner. Wen I naps I naps onna
desktop, an only wen Mommy der to catches me if'n I fall onna keyboard. Wen
my tail needs it's washin, I do dat onna floor, so I not fall anywer if'n my
tail not behave. Tails is stoopid - dey not like beein washed.

But yur tail not stoopid - yur tail is furry pretty!

Purrs and nose kissies
Mimi
(Weeble's baby sisfur)
PS - Mommy say she gonna add some pitchurs of me to "websots", and dat da
furst won is at
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...52714636GRXDMH . Mommy say
dat da pitchur after dis won is funny, but I not fink so.

Old September 16th 05, 10:13 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 20:53:19 GMT, "Sir Weeble Wobblybottom"
yodeled:
(snip)
Purrs and nose kissies
Mimi
(Weeble's baby sisfur)
PS - Mommy say she gonna add some pitchurs of me to "websots", and dat da
furst won is at
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...52714636GRXDMH . Mommy say
dat da pitchur after dis won is funny, but I not fink so.

Mimi the underwear model!!!!!!!!!!

Theresa
Old September 16th 05, 10:27 PM
Magic Mood JeepŠ

Kreisleriana wrote:
On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 20:53:19 GMT, "Sir Weeble Wobblybottom"
yodeled:
(snip)
Purrs and nose kissies
Mimi
(Weeble's baby sisfur)
PS - Mommy say she gonna add some pitchurs of me to "websots", and
dat da furst won is at
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...52714636GRXDMH .
Mommy say dat da pitchur after dis won is funny, but I not fink so.

Mimi the underwear model!!!!!!!!!!

Is Victoria's Secret hiring? Or would it be better to start of with psing
for a Sears or Wal*mart ad?

Old September 17th 05, 09:27 PM
Christina Websell

"Sir Weeble Wobblybottom" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
[...]

Oh, do fank yoor meowmie for sending dese pitchurs. Dese are der furst ones
I saw of yoo as a grownup girl. Is it okay dat I'm smaller dan yoo? Yoo
sure are a big cuddly girl! ;-)
Wot is dat stuff on yore back in dat next pitchur?

your
Boyfie
P.S. Fank yoo for saying I av a nice tail. It a very gud one, it duz just
exactly wot I want, alldertime.

Old September 17th 05, 11:10 PM
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

Christina Websell wrote:
[...]

I not care how big you is or isn't, just dat you sweet and hansome, and my
Boyfriend!

I not reely furry big - but Mommy say I rownd, an sometime she call me
"budderball". Anshe put me onna DIE YET, wot meen I not get as many
crunchies as I wants.

Wot is dat stuff on yore back in dat next pitchur?

Mommy say I roll inna pile of LAWNDRY dat Daddy drop onna floor (der wer
crunchied unnerneat it) and dat is a pear of Daddy's UNNER WER. I gots
upset wen she took da pitchur and stalked of to sulk, and dey fell offa me.

your
Boyfie
P.S. Fank yoo for saying I av a nice tail. It a very gud one, it
duz just exactly wot I want, alldertime.

Maybe yur tail should give some lessuns to Moe's tail. Her tial nefur pay
no tension to her, and she haf to chase it and subdoo it (wen she not chasin
dem boddelkaps, dat is). Mine dat way sometimes, but not as offen as wen I
wuz liddel. Wen I wuz liddel, I not no wot it wuz - I fot it was a fuzzy
stripey snakey dat was bitin me onna but, and I had to get it offa me. I
bitted it and it bitted me!!! It wuz hard to catches but I did, oncet. But
den I saw dat all kitties (efun da big ones) had fings onna but, so I
stopped. Now it mostly duz wot I says for it to do, just sometimes it
misbehave, so I hafta teech it a lesson.

I gonna go nap now, an dreem of My Sweet Boyfriend.

Purs and nose kissies
Mimi
(Weeble's baby sisfur)

Old September 17th 05, 11:38 PM

[...]