Another rescue cat!!!

Old October 27th 05, 01:11 AM
Fred Williams

Default Another rescue cat!!!

Fred Was out gettin the mail and feedin da birds that we watch and
he heard a cat just howlin next door, (it's been wet snow fur two
daysand just miserable weather fur kitties), and so he called the
neighbours and they said they were tryin to figure out how to get
rid of it.
Fred said ifn they could pick it up he'd bring da cat carrier and
see about findin it a home tuu, (along wif da kitten from a cuple
uv weeks ago,... which is still here and actin cuter than I am,
harumph!! butt it is still afraidy cat so we think it's going tu
da shelter). This new kitty is gray wif a tiger face and is furry
skinny and hungry and hard frum livin in da OUT. So we is 4
kitties in da house uv Williams tonight and da new "troooder
kitty" is occupyin da bafruum wif litter box and fuud cus it was
sayin horrible things to Ryan and I all afternoon.
I just wish things was like they usd to be wif just Ryan and I and
the house was settled and calm and there were no truder kitties
and we wuz all one fambly. Now effurryfing is hissin and threats
and closed doors and I haf to keep remindin Fred that the litter
box is full and he only cleaned da one fur da new kitty butt not
owrs in da basenment. Life is now complicated and we don't do
complicated!!!

Diana, wif Ryan prowlin nearby.
--
Regards,
Fred.
Old October 27th 05, 01:45 AM
Me

Diana,

Weze no wat datz like. A yeer ago it waz jest Frieda an me. Den da
trooder kitties came in (dey demanded dat dis be der onetruhome). So now
weze for kitties. Dere waz lotz of hissin and spittin an fitein, butz
now we shock meowmie by all sittin on da bed at da same tyme. Chappy is
now my gud buddie, cuz we likes to chasechasechase round da house.

Snowflake

Old October 27th 05, 10:39 AM
Miss Violette

I telled you diz, cute iz notted a gud sing atta all, an neifur iz hungri,
cute is how Trudi gotta stay anna hungry iz why Tiger gotta stay, Ifin soft
hadda taked Tiger to da shelter dey might haf made hizsef go to da bridge,
OEJ, warnin herown friendz

Old October 27th 05, 04:47 PM
Fred Williams

Not to fear. Dis shelter neffer sends kitties to da Bridj an 4
cats is just tuu much, effen three is really tuu much kitties
around here and da fud is spensive. So some kitties gotta go, an
it won't be Ryan or myownself. Maybe we'll keep da kitten ifn it
loses it's fear uv Fred, but it'l hafta do it soon.

Diana wif Ryan sleepin nearby.

On $DATE , Miss Violette wrote:

I telled you diz, cute iz notted a gud sing atta all, an neifur
iz hungri, cute is how Trudi gotta stay anna hungry iz why Tiger
gotta stay, Ifin soft hadda taked Tiger to da shelter dey might
haf made hizsef go to da bridge, OEJ, warnin herown friendz
Fred Williams wrote in message
Fred Was out gettin the mail and feedin da birds that we watch
and he heard a cat just howlin next door, (it's been wet snow
fur two daysand just miserable weather fur kitties), and so he
called the neighbours and they said they were tryin to figure
out how to get rid of it. Fred Williams

Old October 27th 05, 06:51 PM
Miss Violette

owrz shelter duzint uzually do diz efur butted when Tiger camed here he wuz
6 or 7 owndz, he iz now 16 pwndz anna iz still da same size anna length, him
wuz really very closeta starvin... da hooman sayed dat da fud iz 'spensive
buted its still cheaper da a therapist, her haz somfin der, Efury cat in
owrz howze,,, we knowed you will do da right thing...

Old October 28th 05, 01:55 PM
Fred Williams

That's like the new kitty that came to uses. She has a tiger face
and grey body wif long hair furz. She was just skin and bones and
sittin onna nayborz porch howlin; MEOW,MEOW,MEOW... kontinuously.
She's been eatin effurryfing that put in front uv her, but da hard
food, and she ate enuff uv dat onna first day. Now she's partial
to tinned fuud only and just startin to fill out.
Da shelter isn't as nice as a "onetruehome," but they has
volunteers who come in and smurgle wif da kitties and walk da d*gs
and there are lots uv other kitties to interact wif. There are
some kitties that are dangerous to uther kitties and they are kept
in large cages as are sum who might be in danger I suppose, but
most kitties have the run uv da place and are all around as yu go
in. That what we've been told, ennyway. So it's not as nice as a
onetruehome, but it's much better dan starvin in da wet snow.
Da shelter is supposed to call Fred back today and likely he'll
take da new kitty over there, and the Kitten too ifn they'll take
it.

On $DATE , Miss Violette wrote:

owrz shelter duzint uzually do diz efur butted when Tiger camed
here he wuz 6 or 7 owndz, he iz now 16 pwndz anna iz still da
same size anna length, him wuz really very closeta starvin... da
hooman sayed dat da fud iz 'spensive buted its still cheaper da a
therapist, her haz somfin der, Efury cat in owrz howze,,, we
knowed you will do da right thing... Fred Williams