Thea & Bono, dentist appointment

Old May 28th 07, 08:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
lewe

Default Thea & Bono, dentist appointment

left them at TED's this morning. They had their yearly check up on Friday
and both have signs of FORL on one tooth each. So back in today for full
checkup and to have the bad teeth pulled and what else is needed to be done.

The miserable pair asked to let you all know, even if I'm a lousy
catslave-secretary of late ...
it's no fun waiting either ... hoping to pick them up by lunch
Lena

--
lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se | cats' pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old May 28th 07, 12:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"lewe" wrote in message
left them at TED's this morning. They had their yearly check up on Friday
and both have signs of FORL on one tooth each. So back in today for full
checkup and to have the bad teeth pulled and what else is needed to be
done.

The miserable pair asked to let you all know, even if I'm a lousy
catslave-secretary of late ...
it's no fun waiting either ... hoping to pick them up by lunch
Lena

Gokpl;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;reat[1] to see you, although sorry to hear about the
Grey One and the Red One. Purrs that the dentistry won't be too painful (for
them or you)

Yowie
[1] Shmogg agrees that it is great to see you.

Old May 28th 07, 12:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"lewe" wrote in message
left them at TED's this morning. They had their yearly check up on Friday
and both have signs of FORL on one tooth each. So back in today for full
checkup and to have the bad teeth pulled and what else is needed to be
done.

The miserable pair asked to let you all know, even if I'm a lousy
catslave-secretary of late ...
it's no fun waiting either ... hoping to pick them up by lunch
Lena

Hope all goes well for Thea and Bono. I'm a terrible wimp at the dentist,
myself...

Tweed

Old May 28th 07, 01:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

lewe wrote:
left them at TED's this morning. They had their yearly check up on Friday
and both have signs of FORL on one tooth each. So back in today for full
checkup and to have the bad teeth pulled and what else is needed to be done.

The miserable pair asked to let you all know, even if I'm a lousy
catslave-secretary of late ...
it's no fun waiting either ... hoping to pick them up by lunch

Good to hear from you, Lena! Purrs for Thea and Bono - I hope they're
home by now. Don't be a stranger!

Old May 28th 07, 05:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-05-28 02:08:59 -0500, "lewe" said:

left them at TED's this morning. They had their yearly check up on
Friday and both have signs of FORL on one tooth each. So back in today
for full checkup and to have the bad teeth pulled and what else is
needed to be done.

The miserable pair asked to let you all know, even if I'm a lousy
catslave-secretary of late ...
it's no fun waiting either ... hoping to pick them up by lunch
Lena

Oh dear. Purrs for both. Not a fun time.

Old May 28th 07, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
lewe

On 2007-05-28 02:08:59 -0500, "lewe" said:

left them at TED's this morning. They had their yearly check up on Friday
and both have signs of FORL on one tooth each. So back in today for full
checkup and to have the bad teeth pulled and what else is needed to be
done.

The miserable pair asked to let you all know, even if I'm a lousy
catslave-secretary of late ...
it's no fun waiting either ... hoping to pick them up by lunch
Lena

Oh dear. Purrs for both. Not a fun time.

Thanks, in deed not fun - but hopefully they will be ok teeth-wise for some
time.

Old May 28th 07, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
lewe

"Marina" wrote in message
lewe wrote:
left them at TED's this morning. They had their yearly check up on Friday
and both have signs of FORL on one tooth each. So back in today for full
checkup and to have the bad teeth pulled and what else is needed to be
done.

The miserable pair asked to let you all know, even if I'm a lousy
catslave-secretary of late ...
it's no fun waiting either ... hoping to pick them up by lunch

Good to hear from you, Lena! Purrs for Thea and Bono - I hope they're home
by now. Don't be a stranger!

Hej!
I got to pick them up at lunch-time, quick service. =)
I actually am around, skimming the headers most days - but not really
managing to read more thoroughly or post. Just trying to keep T&B up to
speed on whom to Purr for ...
Too much work and things ... just a few more weeks of struggle before
Midsummer and the lake ...
preparing for the island soon?
skritches ti Cal & Mir - RB-purrs too, saw it was a sad anniversary recently
Lena

Old May 28th 07, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
lewe

thanks, they both seemed ok considering ..

Only the red one ended up needing to have a tooth removed because of FORL,
they also got one little bitty one because it was not useful and not in a
good spot.

Turned out the grey one didn't have any FORL, only some plaque bother quite
close to the gum which made it look like it, other than that she didn't have
much plaque either. Neither of them have had teeth problems before, Bono had
his teeth cleaned a little a couple of years ago when he had the small op to
fix his broken claw.

less work than expected so at little a bit smaller bill than I was preparing
for ...

our best skritches and purrs for The Super-Schmogg and the rest of your
furry and bare ones!
Lena

Old May 28th 07, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
lewe

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"lewe" wrote in message
left them at TED's this morning. They had their yearly check up on Friday
and both have signs of FORL on one tooth each. So back in today for full
checkup and to have the bad teeth pulled and what else is needed to be
done.

The miserable pair asked to let you all know, even if I'm a lousy
catslave-secretary of late ...
it's no fun waiting either ... hoping to pick them up by lunch
Lena

Hope all goes well for Thea and Bono. I'm a terrible wimp at the
dentist, myself...

Tweed

I used to be ok with the dentist as a kid, I seem to get more sensitive the
older I get though ...
Bono was reported not being very happy with TED and her assistant "he thinks
we're so mean" - and was still growling, even if very quietly, when they
brought the cats out to me and purring/shivering too. don't know if he was
in pain, he had gotten something against pain because of the extraction,
anyway he soon settled so maybe he was mostly upset and scared. Good thing
with this pair is they bounce back rather quickly.

Old May 28th 07, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

lewe wrote:
left them at TED's this morning. They had their yearly check up on Friday
and both have signs of FORL on one tooth each. So back in today for full
checkup and to have the bad teeth pulled and what else is needed to be done.

The miserable pair asked to let you all know, even if I'm a lousy
catslave-secretary of late ...
it's no fun waiting either ... hoping to pick them up by lunch
Lena

Purrs for the pair for an uneventful procedure.

Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe